X3M Unicorn Deals?

This might be a long shot. Wondering if anyone here has successfully negotiated a crazy deal on an X3M anywhere. Thank you

A crazy deal on one of these would need to have a description of what would be considered ā€œcrazy goodā€ā€¦There have been a few signings on these in the recent past, and a swap or two that have been posted, you might use those for reference.

In short though, I donā€™t think you are going to find any for 200 a month, LOLšŸ˜

@spockvr6 yes, crazy good haha. I did see the X3M signed back in Dec, and the lease transfer. Iā€™m wondering if anyone has signed anything below 700/mo recently. 200 would be insane lol

This was the best deal for an X4M I think. There was also Bmw lease to lease incentive that month.

If you take the pre-incentive discount from the December deal and apply the current programs as they apply to you, what do you get pricing wise?

If I take that 14.7% discount, I can get the payment into the 600ā€™s with incentives. I was more curious to find out if anyone else has successfully gotten this done

@Batistuta that was a great deal. Maybe I should wait until they drop another great incentive like that

I had some 2020 loaners listed at around 15-16% off pre incentives. One sold the other the sat in this site for a few months with a lot of kickers. Dealer ended up selling it at 8% off.

2 Likes

Iā€™m unsure as to whether any 2020 X3Ms are floating around, but that 3000+ lease cash is probably the only way you get under 700 monthly at the moment. 2021 lease support from what Iā€™ve seen is pretty poor relative to 2020, and so getting attractive deals on this car are not competitive with ones youā€™ll see from deals posted in mid/late 2020.

You should look at broker listings and plug your local tax rate in their calculators, which should pretty quickly determine whether this is possible for yourself.

My guess = no

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.