X3M Comp or Supra?

Just sold my Q50 red sport to Vroom so looking at these 2 cars. Just curious what u guys think of both. Just myself so either a 2 or 4 door will work. Looking to stay in it for a year or so then transfer out. Thoughts if u own one of either?

These cars are so different it’ll come down to personal preference…

3 Likes

Test drive both, run numbers, and see which works.

Both seem like fun options to drive.

1 Like

X3M Comp without a doubt. Not even a question

8 Likes

Thats 2 different car doesn’t even fall in the same category!! It will be heard to give any sort of advice!

1 Like

Absolutely 2 different cars that’s what makes it tough. Appreciate the response.

I def get it. It’s been a back and forth decision. I’m 38 I feel like the Supra I would be labeled as a mid life crisis car though, but love the look.

1 Like

Since i own the new supra and I’ve never driven the x3m i will obviously be biased towards the supra… but hey its all bmw inside the supra (110% bmw interior) … i was fortunate enough to lease a base f-type convertible as well and i can tell you that driving supra was more fun… and if this info makes you feel better Hulk Hogan has a Gr Supra as well :wink:

3 Likes

Lol very true on the BMW parts! One thing about the Supra u can squeeze a good amount of HP out of it if needed.

Exactly and it will cost you less than 2k(1k if you are friends with the right person) to get that extra boost!! Which i find great

1 Like

I love the white on red launch editions but those are few and far between.

Yeah it will be hard to get a color specific launch edition mine is a red le

1 Like

I thought you were decided on the X3M?

I just found some lower-priced comps that might work a little better!

1 Like

driven x3m but not the new supra.(owned a 2jz a while ago) It really depends on what you want, the x3m is a jack of all trades master of none, the 2jz is a one trick pony. My advice to you? If you can afford $900-1k/mo just get a new m3, it will be as aggressive as a supra with the ability to have 4 doors and dd like the x3m, of course if you can’t wait an m4 cs is probably better than the supra while being a bit bigger than the supra so the vehicle is still functional.

1 Like

the hard part is my local dealers don’t have any to test drive and time is limited on my end plus I’m caring for a sick relative so a lot of my time is being ate up to where I cant go out of town to test drive. U weren’t impressed with the X3M?

The supra. Obvious choice for sports performance. The x3 will always drive like mommy suv.

1 Like

It’s a great car all around, on the track I can see it be amazing, but at the end of the day it’s still an suv.

1 Like

If anyone has a lead on a Supra def looking to go that route.

Shouldn’t be too hard to find a Supra since they’re not selling too hot. I personally use cars.com, autotrader, and CarGurus. CarGurus is good for determining how long a car has been on the lot.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll check it out.