X1 or 330e? Oof or yikes?

Since surviving my first deal check post, I’ve had a good cry and finally feel brave enough to post here again. Jokes aside, I gotta say I’m very thankful for this community as I’ve never been this stressed car shopping before.

Anyway, these are a few deals from the brokers that came highly recommended here. What car would you choose?

FYI nowadays I drive less than 100 miles/month. When things were more normal, about 750 miles/month as a commuter car.

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

Your numbers for the 330e don’t add up (monthly too low for posted das, incentives, and discount), but if you just look at Drive-off and monthly, it’s not a bad deal. Brokers advertising 6% off for 2022 custom builds.

Thanks, I’ll get clarification on that as we’ve gone back and forth so much. Is it rude to just ask for a deal sheet at this point?

At the end of the day only drive off and monthly matters, you can compare that to other 330e’s on marketplace and other broker offerings. If you are in this for the long haul then try to learn to use the calculator.

See, when I ask brokers for a breakdown of their quote, they either go radio silent OR divert and immediately try to negotiate even though that wasn’t my intention. I get that it’s easy to find RV, MF, etc., but I simply need more info from them to fill out the calculator. That’s why I just want to ask for the deal sheet, which I’ve seen others post.

If you’re asking for advice on which one is better, I’d say go with the G20 sedan.

Haven’t driven the electric/hybrid version of the 3 series, but I’d def take the 330 over the X1. The X1 is just a raised/lifted Mini.

The G20 sedan is a fine car.

Good luck

5 Likes

If you don’t need the extra cargo space nor the slightly higher seating height, the 330e is by far the better commuter car. You’ll save more than that $15/mo in fuel.

2 Likes

Are you sure you are talking about brokers, not salespeople? Brokers can’t negotiate with you, as they don’t own any cars.

I just leased a 2021 330e, the 2022 has a lower MSRP so I would check what packages it has on that car, but your deal looks decent for the 330e since there are not as many incentives.

1 Like

330e is a much better car than the X1 and worth the extra $15/mo more.

2 Likes

Brokers. They try to negotiate what they can – incentives and broker fees.

Thank you. I needed to hear this!

Incentives are non-negotiable. They are what they are.

1 Like

That’s a much better deal for a higher MSRP car. Thanks for linking.

Great point. I’ll go with the 330e. Thanks!

330e all day everyday.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.