Wwlhd? benz or volvo?

a LH broker gave you the offer?

I see you’re the redemption type, eh? But can you explain this? All the XC90 quotes I’ve been receiving this month are close to $4K down and $800+ a month.

Can’t a gal have it all?

7 seater “luxury” for under $800 don’t really exist these days.

2 Likes

Thank you for this incredibly thoughtful response! I requested the full details earlier today but haven’t received yet. From the other Volvo offers I’ve received, I believe the pricing will land around $800/3500K down for 36/12 without Lexus equity. I’ll share the full details once I find out more!

1 Like

I didnt look at the offer in detail, but an xc90 is significantly better than a glb. I wouldnt pay 640/month for a glb.

2 Likes

Right - I know, that’s why I’ve narrowed it down to these two vehicles that are leasing for under $800. My post wasn’t asking for alternative options. I asked what would be the better option between the two?

XC90, hands down. And it comes with free service.

4 Likes

Haven’t had much success with LH brokers. This broker was directly recommended to me. He’s great and knowledgeable but the numbers aren’t as transparent as they are in the calc/spreadsheets,

Check out @aronchi no fee and check out @nyclife who has blowouts on xc90’s

Why would you consider the GLB it’s almost the same size as the NX.

$876 tbh.

1 Like

See if @Benedetto still got his magic powers.

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! I’m in NJ, so not sure if that matters but I’ll reach out!

He delivers himself (not really but yeah) for a reasonable fee. And he may take your trade in the same transaction.

1 Like

Go check out a Nissan Pathfinder Platinum. Take the equity from your NX and do an 18 month One Pay lease and basically drive it for free. It’s an amazing SUV and has lots of space. In my opinion it’s nicer than the XC90 and GLB. There are a few Nissan brokers here that can help you.

What’s wrong with a minivan?

You know if you know.

5 Likes

A few east coast brokers seem to have better deals on xc90s. Check out the Pathfinder platinum, Grand Cherokee L, and consider financing a Palisade or Telluride.

I was considering a one pay on a pathfinder. I drove a pathfinder platinum and was underwhelmed. Comparing to my current xc60, it felt awfully cheap in the interior. To each their own, I guess.

2 Likes

I vote XC90. Luxury good midsize SUV. Safe too. Maintenance included. Pathfinder too much plastic inside. You want to save money? Get a pathfinder. You want safety and size get a XC90. Also XC90 shouldn’t be compared to a small GLB. I would compare to GLB to XC60. GLB 3rd row is crap. I do 2 year leases with Volvo. Had a '21 XC90 T6 now on a '23 XC90 B6 (mild hybrid) ultimate. Who knows what I’ll get in 2025 but being a father with kids and business I need my good 3 row SUV. My wife drives a 2 row small crossover.

1 Like

So incredibly helpful, thank you!!!