Wrangler 4xe In-System/Order May Lease Specials: High Altitude $487mo w/First Payment DAS

• First Payment Only Due at Signing (unless your state requires any up front sales tax be collected also)
  • Updated May 4th and good through May 31st.

1 Like

Please include the DAS amount in the title and 1st post.

1 Like

Thanks for catching that. Due at signing is first payment only, unless applicable up-front taxes apply in certain states.

How do i lock in a deal

You follow the instructions in the first post

Struck out here and everywhere else for the last month. Has anyone had success in the Midwest? Everything is already sold or you get ghosted if you hint at a lease below MSRP. Can’t say I blame them when walk-ins pay the asking price. A few more days and I’m looking to something quiet that doesn’t need to be plugged in every day. :wink:

As long as you don’t need a car immediately, just order one and have it shipped.

1 Like

Whether you’re leasing or financing, your chances are better if you factory order a vehicle.

2 Likes

Can anyone get a 4xe Sahara under $400/mo now? My dealer quoted $525/mo, 1st payment DAS on a $57K msrp with 12K miles/year. He said the Costco pricing was better than my affiliate code. I hadn’t heard that before.