🀩 wrangler 4Xe exciting news

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::star_struck::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::office_worker::office_worker:

1 Like

Yeah, he seems like real scum expecting to be paid for his services. The nerve!

7 Likes

He is entitled to his payment, which he has received. However, the dealer apparently made an error months after delivery and expect me to just happily send another payment without verifying.

So you blame the Broker for a Dealer error compounded by you changing banks?

6 Likes

I can’t help but think you could have used the time you spent writing this up to verify whether you received a refund of 500 or not.

3 Likes

This client was actually refunded someone else’s order deposit on accident. Dealer has been emailing him for the past couple weeks with no response. I finally followed up with him only to be given excuses or to check back in a few months. It was clear that OP was intentionally being difficult and using irrational argument to avoid checking or refunding the dealer.

No matter how you want to put it, it’s considered stealing. You finally responded by telling me about the issue with your vehicle while in BK. I apologized despite not being aware of the issue. It became clear that you did not want to work with me to resolve the issue….

And as I mentioned, I can care less about reviews Eddie.

Moving on…

5 Likes

Incorrect. Dealer claims they refunded me a deposit that was paid by me in January of 2022. I took delivery of this car in May. Dealer and broker contacted me in August stating they refunded me this month in error.

I have. Multiple times online. I can make an international call to AMEX for something that is not showing up on my statement at this time on a closed account, however that would cost me a few $$$$… Should I spend my time and money to help out a broker for something caused by them?

Its the principle of things.

My 4Xe left me stranded with an electrical issue in NYC… Dealer did nothing, didn’t even return my call. Jeep didn’t even know how to handle a electrical power issue on their hybrid vehicle.

1 Like

All good Mark. I appreciate you calling me a thief. Happy to invite you over to smoke a Padron anniversary series and a glass of blue label on me to discuss my financial problems if you’d like.

You can login your Amex account, and should have access for the last 18 months statements. Even if you have deleted that account, go ahead to contact to Amex via Live Chat, and they can display your account.

8 Likes

I take back everything I said. I am very impressed by your wealth. Will you please tell us more about how special you are?

10 Likes

Yes - I have. I also invited the dealer to contact me next month when I am back in the states to resolve this matter. This is when the threats originated from them, and this is why I made this post.

Its all good Mark. Your fake accounts will make you feel better.

End of discussion by me. They can contact me next month, in a civilized manner, and we can conference all parties and resolve this issue. Until then, I am not sending another $500 for money I haven’t received.

I would be wary of giving DistrictLeases any deposit, seems like they run their business on a tight cash flow.

I’m not him, you’re probably too busy doing rich people stuff to look at my profile to see that. So what else are you doing now? Please explain this really impressive rich person life to us.

3 Likes

Isnt wifi calling and/or whatsapp free? International calls are expensive. My mother called Air France and I received a notification for a nearly $200 call.

5 Likes

Oh you got Ourisman’d.

4 Likes

Not sure what you expected the dealer to do. Some insurance companies offer towing on their policies. You could always check with your insurance to see if you are covered (in case you need a tow some day).

My wife and I both have AAA. It has come in handy numerous times. Worth the $$.

2 Likes

Tight cash flow? At this point I think you’re projecting. I am actually paying $500 to the dealer so customers such as yourself don’t ruin dealer relationships…

8 Likes

Most manufacturers offer roadside assistance during the factory warranty and sometimes CPO. I believe Jeep has roadside for 5 years/60k miles.

2 Likes