Wrangler 392 spin off - ordering, configs, flips, etc

Unreal. Wow.

Just sold my 60k Gecko for 55k to dealer. Sad to see it go but have the Tuscadero Rubicon till the 392’s come in. Walking away with about 7500 in profit.

8 Likes

@mllcb42 and others who have placed their order with Chapman - what does your ordered spec look like? Looking to place my order today and trying to optimize color/other options which will somewhat add to the flip factor.

Shooting for sub $80k build so XR is no go. This is my current build and my plan is to switch out the hydro blue for snazz.

https://www.jeep.com/bmo.wrangler.2021.html#/build/exterior/98073/CUJ202110JLJX74A/2TX/APA,PBJ,X9,ESG,DFV,DME,Z1M,SDH,TT4,WGU,HD,UAQ,STJ,XNY,ABR,27X

1 Like

Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 392 XR

Went a little more conservative with the color, and XR in lieu of the SOT. With '22 pricing, it’s a little over $82k.

Let’s see how the market turns out when we get our trucks.

After having had all three roof choices (hard top, dual top group (hard and soft) and SOT), IMO the SOT is a must. Im not sure what the hard data says on resales (if a pure flip is what matters), but for normal use,. the SOT is fantastic. Ive only had it a day and Im already wondering why I even bothered with the other roof types.

1 Like

Tuscadero
Xr
Gorilla glass
Tow

2 Likes

Blue
XR
SOT
Glass

I specced it the way I would want it if I kept it.

Snazz
SOT
GG
Front camera (for the 2x I take it off roading)

1 Like

Not Chapman, I went with Koons. Just got my VIN today. Build is below.

Snazz
SOT
GG

1 Like

Dammmit you 392 guyz/galz…you are killing me with this.

4 Likes

There’s always room for one more Wrangler in everyone’s driveway :sweat_smile:

I kept my build bare minimum, sarge paint only. Least options = faster build or so i hope

Except I am hedging my bets to save room for a possible GC 4xe or two…

I suppose we can come back to this comment in a few months to verify, but I have a (hopeful) feeling those could make the Wrangler madness look like nothing but an appetizer.

Was this a 21 or 22?

Firecracker Red
XR
Gorilla Glass

Just sell em to make room no? Chrysler seems to limit you to 3 leases at a time.

A gc 4xe trailhawk is definitely on my radar

what is SOT?

Skytop one touch

1 Like

SOT roof

4 Likes