Would you be so kind as to help with this question (SETF Corolla Cross programs)

May I get the residual factor, money factor, and incentives on the 2022 Toyota Corolla
Cross SUV for 36 months/12K miles, and 48 months/ 15k miles. Zip code: 34953

As mentioned on your other post, head over to Edmunds forum and create a post asking for rv/mf for your zip code.

Edmunds doesn’t have Southeast Toyota Finance (SETF) numbers, so here you go:

2022 Toyota Corolla Cross LE
36/12K: 63%, .00146 MF (subvented)
48/15K: 48%, .00255 MF (subvented program not available)

For incentives, there’s $500 recent college grad or $500 military.

1 Like

May I get the residual factor, money factor, and incentives on the 2022 Toyota RAV4 XLE SUV for 36 months/12K miles, and 48 months/ 15k miles. Zip code: 34952 Please and thank you

Not how it works. Get a quote from one of the dealers on the marketplace. Or your local dealer. Post the deal and people can help. Edmunds has everything else.

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option.

The forums at Edmunds are where we go to get that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. You’ll want to post in the model specific thread for the vehicle you’re interested in and request the most current numbers for your zip code. It is often easiest to find that thread by searching Google for “Edmunds lease” followed by the model of vehicle you’re interested in.

Alternately, you can try the Lease Program Lookup tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.

2 Likes

Edmunds doesn’t have Southeast Toyota Finance (SETF) numbers, so here you go:

2022 Toyota RAV4 XLE FWD
36/12K: 62%, .00183 MF (subvented)
48/15K: 48%, .00255 MF (subvented program not available)

For incentives, there’s $500 recent college grad or $500 military.

1 Like

Toyota does msds. Dealers never say yes, but I made one call TFS on a camry and got it

Please does anybody know the residual value and money factor on the 2022 Toyota Corolla Cross Le for 36/12k or 48/12 30134

Thanks

TFS and SETFS are two different companies. The only thing related is they both service Toyota.

Aah didn’t know. And one takes MSDs and other doesn’t?

1 Like

I don’t know that answer but it most likely is true since they are not known for their ‘generosity’
Especially since they were one of the first to not allow buyouts.

Need the rv and mf on 2022 Corolla Cross XLE in 34952 zip.

Thanks

Same as last month (see above), except MF for 36-month lease dropped to .00146.