Worth getting a second ioniq?

Im in Seattle. The rebates included $7500 lease bonus and $2500 loyalty

They applied loyalty because you purchased two Ioniqs together and no previous Hyundai owned car?

Number of dreams for most of us. LOL

2 Likes

And I thought Washington was supposed to be horrible for deals!

1 Like

They said that would work as well but I had a beater Hyundai I got a couple of weeks ago. So it worked

1 Like

Yea I thought so too. But really all I had to do was keep asking a bunch of dealers. Some plainly said no to 6k off. A couple said 5k max. This one dealer also said 5k a few days ago but yesterday I told them its last day of september promo so if they take 6k off I can come in. They immediately said sure they can!

4 Likes

I drive a lot, almost 23-24k miles per year. I got I5 last month August, and I was really tempted to use the loyalty to get the ioniq 6. Kinda sad I did not, but im happy you did!

Wow so that’s it, no funky rebates that the state provide for having an EV or anything?

I’d bet dollars to donuts that no dealer in the NE US would agree to 6k off, yesterday, today, or tomorrow.

That is a great deal. How is insurance?

Anyone in MA area want to tag team a dealer on Hyundai Ioniq? Lots of inventory and another $3500 off from MA (w/3 year lease). 1 pay should be under 9K on 3 years if we put the squeeze on and apply the $7500+$2500 loyalty+$5000 MSRP discount +++. Grab the axe and let’s hack.

Two weeks ago I visited a dealer in western MA to test drive an IONIQ 6. Salesperson scoffed at suggestion of ~$10,000 onepay for two year lease. Said expect to pay around $15,000. Texted me two days ago asking “how did it go?” Good luck and keep us posted!

1 Like

Corporate welfare at work. Dealers in states with EV incentives aren’t discounting that much, if at all. State EV incentives just mean profit for the dealers.

Obviously there could be improvements in how EV incentives are implemented. I wish more buyers wised up and broadened their search. We’d see more discounts if vehicles gathered dust on those lots. In DE vehicles purchased in other states are eligible for $2500. Unfortunately rebate is capped at $50,000 MSRP.

autocompanion is working 10% off MSRP deals for northeast. I’ve matched with local dealer but need to buy more than 1 to really squeeze the juice out of the deal.

1 Like

Congrats. Not a lot of dealers will do $5k unless they’re a volume dealer trying to get the big volume bonuses from Hyundai. Last I heard, autocompanions is out of inventory on Ioniqs for the month, plus they don’t service Maine. I don’t think anyone services Maine. I don’t know why

Looking for fellow Ioniq buyer in Mass. auto companion has inventory as does several MA dealers. Buy more than 1 and dealer will deal at 10% off msrp. Anybody?

1 Like

I’m in CA but looking to an ioniq (or maybe two).

If you get two does it qualify both for Hyundai loyalty?

No. Only the 2nd one would qualify for Hyundai loyalty

@Jiojio which dealership in WA … looking for a similar deal as yours