Worst leases you've seen

would love to read their write up “love the car, only transferring because wife says it’s too fast” spiel.

1 Like

My first lease on a 330i and second lease on qx60…

Each wastes at least 2000 dollars…

Wonder what the residual was on that…25%?

$61 a mile!!

1 Like

On an FCA product out of warranty? Probably -12%

3 Likes

and Ally for the finance company. What could possibly go wrong? Now THAT’S a guy that’ll need a pre-inspection before lease turn in…

1 Like

Whats wrong with ally?

Have not heard anything bad and no disposition is nice. USBank on other hand…

1 Like

Lmao wth. I assume it was a 42 month lease. Who is this idiot who decided paying 5,082*42= 213,000 on a ~275,000 car made any sense. Let alone for an allowance of 9824 miles for the whole 42 month lease??? It definitely smells like someone who has only recently got into a lot of money, or someone who makes easy ( maybe illegal) money lol.

1 Like

We don’t know but he may as well have a business, write the car off, use it as photo shot prints or YouTube stuff.
They many way people think it works for them even though we don’t know why.
Still can’t figure out for Accord Hybrid and Pilot theories but this one - just may be

1 Like

Wait…so they already burnt up 2/3 the miles and want you to take over 80% of the lease payments. Delusional doesn’t even begin to describe this.

Wonder what the addtl miles cost is. It might actually be worth something to just buy the extra miles.

2 Likes

This really isn’t bad

1 Like

This thread is for theimage

9 Likes

I know lmao :joy:

1 Like

so why’s it here

3 Likes

Clearly must be one of our fellow members trolling leaseswap

2 Likes

The local Indianapolis Mercedes dealerships is sending out awesome offers via email.
2019 A220 4MATIC
Starting at $580 /mo. | 36 Month Lease | $0 Down | Tax Incl.

3 Likes

Ohio dealer offered my in-laws a 2019 m550xi for the low low price of 1k a month. They are pretty low key and agreeable but even then they were like wtf is this s…

1 Like

A stripped Audi A4 is very well equipped. Audi doesn’t charge extra for most basic things like the other brands. A stripped A4 with the $1k convenience package (and let’s be real, dealers don’t really keep stock without this package) will still have a moonroof, real leather, pre collision detection, heated seats, memory seat for driver, keyless, sat radio, blind spot, CarPlay, etc.

2 Likes

True, I agree. A4 premium based on brochure seems very well equipped. I also feel like compared to the 2017 variants, 2019s seem to be getting a lot more features standard

1 Like

was just offered $825/month $3000 DAS on a 36/15 GLC350e $56k MSRP. craziness.

1 Like