Worst leases you've seen

I think there’s one in the 400’s floating.

ME must be same as MI.

Yesterday I got $692/mo $2400 DAS on a 530e LOANER with 340 days lot time. I don’t even know how to respond to these.

1 Like

Luckily the Chevy dealer was willing to work with me

I really pushed when I saw this

Wow!

There’s a used car lot near me that’s basically the ‘as is where is’ high mileage unwanted scratch and dent repository of a large dealer group. It’s “no haggle”. Every 30 days they usually drop the price a little and at 120 they kick it to auction. I’ve gotten two cars from there because I figured out their system and found out that they will haggle between day 115 and 119 :laughing:

7 Likes

That sounds like $750/mo. Cheeky.

530i under $800 a month (after $8,585 incentive)!!

Link

4 Likes

What year is it? Trying to figure out what the term could possibly be. He’s got that burden until 57k Miles :frowning:

1 Like

It’s entirely possible a dealer hoodwinked them into taking a over 5K lease with bad residual and poor discount. I mean, look at the color of the car, nothing screams “get me done” more than pewter.

5 Likes

“$1072 is a great payment for a 5 series! A new one would be over $1200!!”

3 Likes

Mercedes of Paramus

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 E 450
MSRP: $75,695
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 7,500
MF: 0.0015
Residual: 59%

$2,800 down = $995.78/month
$3,500 down = $974.14/month
$5,000 down = $927.78/month

I don’t even know if I should even try with them any further at this point.

Why did you post this?

Who, me? Not sure which post you are referring to.

Assuming you are talking to me…that monthly payment represents $1,500-$2,000 off MSRP…which is half of the $4,000 suggested cap cost reduction from MBUSA (which is already too low). It is quite literally $50/mo off of leasing the car at full MSRP.

I had no idea why it was in share deals and tips

1 Like

Yeah, after I posted I realized it was just going to waste everyone’s time. Apologies - but thankfully has been moved.

Yes we have our very own thread for awful leases/quotes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

$39,000 to lease a 75K Merc and you only get 22,500 miles and you still have to pay service out of pocket? Yeah, No.

Hi guys I am new to the forum as a member. Been looking for an i8 in SoCal and been seeing people getting some pretty nice deals done. Any advice with trying to lock up a great deal as well or dealer recommendations.

Got a quote just now for a 174k roadster (36 months, 12k miles, $2k due at signing) and was given a $1700 tax incl quote from a local dealer here in SoCal.

Help would be much appreciated in trying to secure a deal!

Thanks and looking forward to joining the community

1% deal, must be good. Wrong thread.

6 Likes

That’s actually not atrocious for 36/12 with $2k das, especially since it is including tax…the specials you see at 1100 are for 7500 miles, don’t include tax, and are on lower spec cars or loaners, and may require max MSDs. You can probably add some MSDs to lower your payment a little bit.