Worst leases you've seen

Nah, I only lost money on my Tesla :frowning:

BTW who turns 23k of actual cash into a lease deal?

4 Likes

Equity isn’t cash let’s not go there

6 Likes

5 Likes

If someone tells you, your rock is worth $3, but you have to spend $11 to get it, it’s not real.

Even if his EQ was 10k, he lit it all on fire to keep the EV gods warm

4 Likes

Thank goodness an EV fire burns for a long-azz time.

1 Like

Which car had 23k equity to begin with? Like some TRD Pro Toyotas? That’s crazy!!!

1 Like

Based on a very limited sample size of that moron guy’s leasing practice (even though based on that reddit post… he seems to think leasing and buying are the same).

He seems used to dropping in a large cap cost reduction to reduce his effective monthlies. He may even had gone with a one-pay on his previous lease.

2 Likes

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin

3 Likes

Highly doubt it was 0 DAS at the start. Probably put a ton of money down (or mommy did)

2 Likes

Don’t plagiarize the title of my PhD dissertation. Who are you, the president of Harvard?

6 Likes

I’m just praising what my fellow brother Eric51 said

2 Likes

Eric, is that you?

Animated GIF

1 Like

2024 Toyota Sequoia. You just have to laugh, turn around and walk out.

4 Likes

It still amazes me how they look at you with a straight face. THE SALESMAN asked me how I calculated to APR when I showed him the numbers.
Are people really saying “OK” to these disgusting dealers?

I was recently shown a signed contract for an X5 40i in California for like 1690/mo with like 5k at signing, total lease was like 75-80% of MSRP

3 Likes

I heard that specific job is open…

At that MF might as well start cross-shopping payday lenders for the financing.

1 Like

IMG_5110

Ladies and gentlemen, meet the reason why your Leasehackr deals are possible:

14 Likes

19k miles and the listing has photos from being brand new

Season 4 Andy GIF by The Office

2 Likes