Worst leases you've seen

To be fair, a 2023 M8 would lease for more than that:

Although this is a 2020, it wasn’t a launch edition one that we were blowing out for 22.1% off back in the day. You were also able to do a 5,000-mile lease on those.

Poor lad probably bough it from Bayside bmw for a 5-10k markup

MSRP is 344K :smiley:.

Emailed a seller about a used 1980s’ car advertised with 24,500 miles. When I looked more closely at the photos, it is actually 245,xxx miles.

Seller claims it’s a 5-digit odo with the last digit being a tenth of a mile. :clown_face:

I know these cars and they all came with 6 digit odometers. We go back n forth twice and I leave it when he doubles down.

5 days later no acknowledgment but I see the ad is updated to show it actually has 10x the miles previously quoted but the price is still the same :clown_face:

5 Likes

No lowballers, I know what I have (just not the miles).

3 Likes

It’s pending. Which goes to show, there is always another sucker out there.

563 miles a month. 36 months initial lease. My head is hurting.

Screen Shot 2022-09-19 at 11.51.52 AM

1 Like

Exactly! :dart:

1 Like

Honestly the Lariat deal isn’t terrible depending on miles and money down he’s asking. The F-150’s lease god awful.

Just found this on Edmunds asking if he got a good deal . Paying full sticker over the course of a 5 year lease :woozy_face:

“I did called back and asked why I’m going to end up paying 80k for a car that cost mrsp 50k and their reply was because that’s what to own a luxury car cost.”

https://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/67662/lexus/is-300/2022-lexus-is-lease-deals-and-prices/p3

12 Likes

Sweet feathery jeezus.

5 Likes

Thing is he/she probably thought it was a pretty good deal or else why would they sign it? It’s insane tho.

Also, why it says 4 cylinders? Isn’t IS350 V6 or am I missing something?

Rent charge - 18K. I’m speechless. How does one see that line item and not flips the table hulk-style in finance office, but signs it instead? SMDH

It is V6, is300 comes in four cylinders

Even if you don’t understand what all the numbers mean, you see total payments 60k on a car with MSRP 50k….you gotta think something is wrong

2 Likes

Yeah that’s what I thought too. So the contract is wrong.

Wouldn’t that void the deal?

Have you seen the rent charges on the TRX? :cry:

Has to be the lowest yelp ratings of any lexus dealer in the nation

2 Likes

Which dealer is it?

Edit: think it’s Tri-county lexus in little falls

1 Like

Cmon man, this has to be a troll. Or the guy/gal is autistic. No one sane can be that stupid.

I am trying to understand the math but I don’t even get it. Like they marked up the MSRP by $4k and then how much did they mark-up the MF?

2 Likes