Worst leases you've seen

Not all of them are leases right?

The 72 month ones are finances, the ones with months remaining are leases

1 Like

Such a garbage website, over half the listings are spam equivalent and the dumb financing stuff or like “ proposed leases” which are outrageously priced and equivalent to ads in the paper designed to draw in suckers.

4 Likes

Garbage or not, It helped me get out of my Tacoma lease a few years ago before market for selling leases went through the roof. But it’s like a Craigslist of FB Marketplace - gotta go through a lot of garbage to find anything good.

5 Likes

60k over 2 years to drive a piece of shit M8 :skull::skull:

1 Like

Stupid is as stupid does.

Hard to believe we were giving these away only a couple years ago.

3 Likes

Hopefully you can start giving them away mid to late 2023 again :hugs:

I think BMW learned their lesson on building so damn many of them.

1 Like

“How other people spend their money doesn’t affect you” has never been a bigger croc of bullshit than the past 2 years.

2 Likes

From Sixt rent a car’s subscription plan:
6000 miles per year
$1100pm +tax
For a X3…
But hey, enrollment fee is waived!

1 Like

Don’t laugh at that.
Because of the Repo’s happening and people’s credit going into the crapper, Sixt might start looking real nice to those who can’t use normal routes.

3 Likes

If such people want to rent X3 at that price while having their car repo’d…
we have much bigger problems somewhere else that the price of that X3

5 Likes

No ‘WE’ don’t. That person who needs Dave Ramsey seriously does.
It’s Freedum for a reason, because dumb people get it as well as smart ones.
Just like the lady who was looking for a 3rd row SUV and we all said get a Minivan and she exploded at us, you can’t make a person who makes bad financial decisions go Poof and make good ones, they will continue to make bad ones. (Except for the few who listen to the LHer here)

Unfortunately, whether you like it or not, it will indirectly affect us all. So we will also have problems because “they should have known not to rent me this car as I could not afford it” and let the lawsuits, and penalties fly in all directions

1 Like

Welcome to the real world, this was true a hundred years ago and is still true today. Stupid people do stupid things and blame others for their stupidity. And if the stupid person is / knows someone in power, penalties occur.

1 Like

At least it is dealership maintained

I just never understand people that think they should get back their initial down payment when taking over a swap with 13 months left

4 Likes

As a former staten islander, I expect nothing less.

4 Likes

He probably believes that the entire down payment is at risk if he totals the car with 13 months left.

It just continually perplexes me to understand peoples perception of a down payment of a lease especially in the context of a swap. The lease is half over and they “ just want to get their down payment back.”

I’m not paying your down payment when I am getting the car 18 months used with obviously half the term left. Even only a few months into the lease, no one is going to bail you out of your crap deal.

People still asking for 15-20k down on m3s with like 1500/mo payments. Just hilarious

1 Like