Worst leases you've seen

Ah, I didn’t notice the brakes. You would think they would mention this expensive option before the free sunroof option. :slight_smile:

That is a really weird build. M5 Comp with ceramic brakes but with the sunroof instead instead of the carbon fiber roof and no BO sound. Tax on that guy is probably $300+/mo in Chicago. $1700+/mo is a pretty typical payment most people drive away with for a $125k M5.

https://www.mdecoder.com/decode/wbsjf0c0xlb448844

1 Like

Here’s the answer to everyone who is wondering about the build.

1 Like

125 right on the money! Well 126 if you include destination but close enough.

I have seen some strange m5 builds, m5 with dap+ full merino but no exec pack, m5 comp with no exec no b&w no dap+ but carbon ceramic brakes and a bunch of carbon fiber.
There was a 142k m5 in imola red for sale up at don jacobs with every option but missing the ducktail cf spoiler.

1 Like

First new ‘21 M3 I’ve seen on SAL
But damn $1362 month AND asking for 5k on a 75k car. Guess you gotta pay for that single owner, smoke and pet free, no accidents and garage kept experience!

1 Like

Don’t forget “dealer maintained”. My guess is he woke up the next morning, looked at it and was like “what did I DO last night?”

4 Likes

Bmw doesnt have a 3 month rule?

Nope, as soon as your account is available online (usually takes a week or so), you can transfer out.

So $5000 plus a month for a 911 turbo s cab plus dude wants $9000 down. I would love to see the lease contract on this one. He’s had the car all of one month and drove 520 miles. Simple math here $5014 x 36 months = 180,500 + 9000. Sticker isn’t listed but unless it’s a $400,000 non-gt 911 I can’t wrap my head around it.

3 Likes

They’re going for over sticker, but yeah this payment sucks.

:chocolate_bar:

That seems to be in the right ballpark for a Turbo S Cab lease. Better to just buy it for the payoff and refinance it. Edit: Just ran one. $250k MSRP (seems this one is around there with the sport exhaust, sport design package, and chalk paint, but could be more since there are a lot of options) is $4k/mo plus tax. Max mf markup, 10% tax, and $9 DAS puts you just shy of $5k.

4 Likes

“This car is in absolutely perfect condition not one single thing wrong with it. I received an allocation for another car im looking to get at the end of the year.”

Looks like there’s a really happy salesperson somewhere in Cali… someone scored a GT3 allocation maybe?

3 Likes

This feels like he noticed he could get a “more exotic” car for less and wants to get out of this.

24/month lease $1200/mo

That post has to be a joke. The picture is of an the B8 A5 with an Audi TT grille photoshopped on the front.

Pay to play? Take a beating on a “regular” turbo s to get a gt allocation? I don’t live in that world but wouldn’t surprise me.

BH has quite a few unsold GT3s inbound. LOL

What’s the ADM on GT3s like for ya?

I have a 2005 Acura with 30 grand floor mats :upside_down_face:, and more people on the waitlist at that price than probable allocations. BH has some available, but there’s rn a potential 12 week delay on all factory incoming inventory according to RM.

honestly, pretty reasonable, considering the used market right now