Worst leases you've seen

Ok $50 a day for a week is $350. A week can get you a good deal on a lease. Don’t follow your logic.

Try explaining that to a 22-year old immigrant with almost zero credit with no idea about american financial products?

4 Likes

Pretty sure all Mercedes A-class leases could go here

6 Likes

This individual shouldn’t be leasing anything, then, without a broker.

lol didnt. Lease vs Buying was $80 difference, so purchased the car. Managed to negotiate 15% off msrp of a new car, then got hozed on the add-ons. Still have that car thu , have spent total $400 in 8 years on repairs thu, outside of tires/brakes/oil changes.

1 Like
4 Likes

I think that the posted A-Class lease and the Honda Pilot lease really exemplify two kinds of people. One will be able to learn from their mistakes and understands where they went wrong, while the other will continue to play the victim and blame others for their mistakes.

5 Likes

I don’t know if we’ve heard enough to concretely reach the victim stance. I’m not super sympathetic for bad deals, but I’m also trying to reach conclusions more slowly these days.

Just my $0.02. Add $5.98 and you’ll have a :beer:

:bat:

3 Likes

Eating there alone is revolting.

2 Likes

Instead of worse leases you’ve seen, it should be called how unicorns are born

6 Likes

8 Likes

My wife and daughter agree!

But honestly, a few of their items are pretty good. It’s 90% garbage though.

Eating there in a group isn’t much better.

3 Likes

tried once with the fam, never made it past the register.

So, I just got off the phone with a Honda dealer in my area who sent me a quote to lease an HRV EX. I couldn’t help laughing on the phone when I opened the email. MSRP for a 2019 HRV EX is 23,820, and this one has a bunch of dealer add-ons.

9 Likes

You can be in a LOADED A Class for that kind of payment!
:bat:

13 Likes

I tried to explain to the dealer on the phone that I could probably lease a BMW X5 for cheaper than that. He said that that was not the point…

6 Likes

Or point out that usually one leases because you get LOWER payments than buying . . .

You can take that and start your own Honda lease thread…you could be famous…think about it.

Might take this photo for later :unicorn:

4 Likes