Working on an XC90 T6 Momentum lease?

Yeah, doesn’t seem spectacular. Adding A-plan won’t make a huge ding either. Hopefully the incentives match up to the S90 with a few $K cash and then we’ll be rocking. I guess I’ll wait :smiley:

They don’t need to.

Large luxury sedans/ sedans just arent selling. Which is why we see crazy huge incentives/discounts on them.

SUV’s are, everyone wants one.

Hoping for those on popular SUV’s just isn’t realistic.

2 Likes

Yea with A plan it seems like a few K off of a T6.

For example there’s a Sand T6 with the 21" wheels and a few other things that stickers for 60540.00. A plan with the correct options brings it down to $57,297. There’s a $750 bonus A plan, plus $2000 Volvo cash right now. that should bring me down to $54,547. Now it’s a pipe dream, but I’d like to get another $2500 off of on top of that from the dealer. And that’s the part I don’t think is possible, but the one I’m looking at has been on the lot for 120+ days according to cargurus so I’m hoping that will help.

The MF is supposed to be .00090 on a T6 right now (as opposed to 0.00052 for T5). With 10 MSDs (assuming 10 is the max I can do I’m still not sure?) it should bring the MF down to 0.00040. 57% residual on a 36/10. I’m willing to do 39/10 but don’t know what those factors are yet. I basically come up with $702 a month nothing down but MSDs if they won’t come off the price beyond the Volvo incentives. If I can get that extra $2500 I’m looking for off, I should be down to $625 a month.

So far not sure if its possible.

Honestly, worst case scenario. I’m not opposed to just getting an insane deal on a well-optioned S90 and calling it a day.

Still, I really like the XC90s and want one lol, so can’t hurt to try. Also willing to do a T5 if I ABSOLUTELY have to.

On the other hand, I’m reading elsewhere on these forums that 8% off before incentives isn’t impossible. Would this be a correct method of calculating this?

A-Plan MSRP Pricing
-8% Dealer Discount
-$750 Bonus A-Plan Rebate
-$2000 Current Volvo Cash incentive
=Total Sales price

Sounds too good to be true, my guess is dealers will do that 8% but it would INCLUDE Volvo incentives… no?

I stopped in at Volvo Culver City, CA on Friday just to see if they had any end of the quarter amazing deals on the XC90. Without pushing too hard, I had them down to Minimal drive off (First, DMV) at $560 a month including tax. This was for a 53K MSRP. I still have 2 months on my current lease so it wasn’t enough to pull the trigger yet.

1 Like

Was this a T5 or T6?

I’ve had much better luck dealing with Rusnak in Pasadena than Culver City. PM me if you’d like the name of who I was working with.

When I leased mine in January, the F&I guy was clueless about them and had to go ask the sales manager, who said no one had done them in the 5 years he had been there. So my guess is dealership ignorance.

If you have A-Plan then a ~$60k T6 Mom should be ~$650 for 36/12 with ease.

T5, though we never even got down to a specific car, more just price range. I knew it would take a great deal to get me to bite this early in the process.

Does anyone know where I can get the residual and MF for a 36/10 in April in Florida?

I’m asking on Edmunds but not getting a reply (understandable its only been a day since I posted the question) but I’m conversing with these dealers today via e-mail and I’m anxious for the info.

If I need to just wait for a reply on edmunds, I will. Just thought I’d ask.

Program ended yesterday. New programs will probably be out around midday-ish

1 Like

I shall wait patiently in that case.

Thank you!

“Patience is a virtue”

“Good things come to those who wait”

1 Like

Well no numbers yet for the day… but will continue to wait.

Meantime I had another question. I had two dealers today tell me that after A-Plan they will not negotiate a single dollar additional off.

They said the plan wont allow them to do it. If It was one dealer I’d call bullshit, but two now have said that its a ‘no haggle price, which means they wont haggle another cent’

so… is there truth to this or should I just go elsewhere?

I’d recommend reading through the thread on the S90. A lot of this has been covered there too (including the A-Plan issue).

2 Likes

Well it looks like my XC90 dreams are shot. At least for this month.

The MF went up…

24/10 36/10 39/10
T5 RDES FWD - .00065 and 66% / 55% / 52%
T6 MOM AWD - .00103 and 66% / 57% / 54%
$2000 lease cash