Wondering how a 2023 MX5 would lease

Is it possible to lease a new Miata for $300 month w/little to nothing out of pocket ?

What percent discount is required to get you there?

1 Like

Price out a lease on the Leasehackr Calculator and see what discount off MSRP you’d need to arrive at your desired payment. Then see if that discount seems feasible based on what others have paid recently.

SCCA members get S Plan, about $1,500 to $2,000 off MSRP: https://www.mazdausa.com/siteassets/pdf/s-plan/2023-model_year_pricing_examples-march-2023-splan.pdf

2 Likes

I’ll have to do digging, I just posted here to see if anyone or any brokers had any smoking deals

There were only 6000 MX5’s sold in the US in 2022; those are very, very small/low numbers. This means it’s a specialty vehicle with a very limited target market and customers (two seats, warmer weather, limited customer base, etc). Even the Camaro sold 25k last year

The smoking deals you are looking require huge levers or subsidies (e.g. BMW selling hundreds of thousands of cars, EV’s like the Wrangler 4xe’s/MB EQS’ with thousands in rebates). In places like CA or FL, I’ve rarely heard of dealers budging; you may have to expand your search nationwide if you really want one. Good luck!!

I haven’t even seen anything besides a few Nissans for $300 a month these days. Keep waiting I suppose but I’d love to be proven wrong.

you’d need 20+% off to hit it from rough numbers - Not going to happen, and probably won’t ever, regardless of the market. Aside from an exception of one or two months, these always leased pretty terribly. Way better to finance these.

1 Like

Wouldn’t a 10% discount + the 2k scca member discount be close to it

they don’t stack. S-Plan is a fixed selling price which is invoice on almost every Mazda. CX-5s its about 2.9%, MX-5s its about 5%. From what I can remember it only pays the dealer back about 1% of the MSRP so, no, it doesn’t help

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.