Why no brokers on LH for Mercedes-Benz

There are several brokers who serve and advertise BMW deals but I can’t seem to find any for MB. Is there anything different with MB dealerships that makes it hard for brokers to work with them?

1 Like

@Clutch does MB I believe.

2 Likes

@Calvin.MB

1 Like

He’s a salesman at an MB dealership not a broker but I’ve found he’s usually not competitive nor responsive.

6 Likes

Which vehicle are you looking for?

They don’t lease competitively and therefore not desired as much as compared to BMW leasing

2 Likes

EQSnanza is a short time exception LOL

2 Likes

It’s not just Mercedes, most brands are usually non-competitive when it comes to leasing by LH standards.

They don’t offer the foundational basics of a good lease (quadfecta of discount, RV, MF and lease cash) let alone any of the extra hacks that LH is all about.

Why would a broker waste their time presenting a value prop that nobody here wants?

And before someone brings up the EQS, it’s not really scalable like the 4xe is it? Businesses want some combo of unit revenue x volume x repetition.

2 Likes

Looking at the GLS 450. Most dealerships around NYC seem to be charging 5-15K premium currently.

Thank you. Will contact the names mentioned above.

1 Like

Season 4 Nbc GIF by New Amsterdam

2 Likes

I’ve been busy recruiting all morning.

2 Likes

With Mercedes, you need to put in a decent amount of effort to find a deal. I can assure you that a premium is not the current norm on these cars. You just have to expand your search outside of the NYC region. NJ/PA and even parts of LI have dealers that are willing to play ball. You have to approach it the right way.

1 Like

People seem to be content to pay asking price for the three point star so it’s harder to find dealers who will whore out for the stat.

1 Like

Sorry about that :frowning: I get several inquiries daily regarding EQS and various other models.

I have what you call EQS burn out. When I do post, I try to give LH a easy deal without haggling.

I also no longer work for MB.

13 Likes

Pretty sure 20 percent off a s class right now

1 Like

Tell us more, please :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bought too many LH loser deals and was promptly relieved of duties

8 Likes

That’s not quite how it works if you’re bringing in the volume and have a book of business your competitors (or potential future employers) would salivate at getting a piece of.

2 Likes

Ehhh… on a 2022 V6 loaner, maybe.