Effective miles per month: 1,500
Maturity date: 7/3/2024

MSD due (if any):
Cash due (if any):
Incentive for new lessee (if any):

Financial institution:NMAC
Transfer fee: don’t know, buyer covers
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): don’t know

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: mint condition

I would prefer someone who has done this before and understands the process, I have never

Photos:

You should realize NMAC just adds another driver, they don’t release you from the contract.

1 Like

You need to be more clear on the payment. Was this a one-pay lease? If so, how much are you asking in total to take over this lease?

1 Like

Yes, it was a one-pay. I’m asking $350/month for the remaining months, however many months that ends up being… though @max_g flags something I didn’t realize. I’m not sure I want to take on this risk if I’m still on contract and say the person taking over the truck disappears?

What @max_g said is true with Nissan leases. You remain liable for the lease.

Im interested in taking over your lease. I’ll message you my number. give me a call to discuss

Not worth headache. I had 12 months left in my lease but I returned it. Didn’t want someone messing it up. I got my use out of the truck

how accurate is this? found this on swappalease:

I tried listing on swap a lease. They almost force you to take a call from a swap a lease rep. I told the rep what folks here said and he immediately agreed they are correct and I would have to stay liable on the lease. It was a non starter for me and the call ended quickly as a result so I think swap a lease are in agreement with what was said here, though that link doesn’t articulate it well.

1 Like

Do you know what your current buyout is?

Probably super high

My buyout was 45k and new was 48k lol

I think my RV was 99% of MSRP. can’t locate paperwork but it has to be more than just buying a new one.

Is this also true for infinite?

Is this still available for transfer

NMAC leases cannot be transferred within the last 7 months.