Which soccer team do you support?

Firmino is like Giroud for France at the last World Cup. Zero goals, zero shots on target and still great contributor. Klopp knows better, anyway.

Yeah even Klopp could not ignore how shite Firminoā€™s form has been ā€¦ theyā€™re playing so much better with Jota in the front 3 with Mane and Salah

1 Like

Their overall form this year has been terribleā€¦ so sadā€¦ I think the absence of the Anfield crowds has really affected the team to a large degree

They dont play firmino like a traditional striker. To me hes the best false nine in the world.

They havenā€™t been playing all that well for a year nowā€¦ crashing out of cup competitions and losing their undefeated PL status before the lockdown IIRC.

They had an insurmountable lead in the PL by then, but the writing on the wall was there and a historic quadruple was never really on

The ā€˜Super Leagueā€™ seems to be on thin :ice_cube:

Dead already. Let Calderon to play with Agnelli.

My team dropped out and I couldnā€™t be happier. This sounds manufactured by the Italian and Spanish powerhouse teamsā€¦I canā€™t believe premier league teams went along.

American owners who see their teams strictly as business and donā€™t care about the game led the way.

Winningest team in the history of the ESL. 0 games lost!

Sounds a lot like American businesses.

Reactions to UCL semi final first legs?

City were lucky to win, Chelsea unlucky not to win. Both can still go through or not.

1 Like

Good goal by Christian Pulisic, Iā€™ve not been following closely, I thought he was in the managerā€™s dog house.

Was injured on and off and Tuchel eased him in. He knows what he got in Pulisic. Same with Kante.

2 Likes

Man PSG has a bunch of immature playersā€¦oh well!

Immaturity is rampant outside of the premier league. These teams have no competition and endless budgets to afford and further create primadonaā€™s.

Man Utd v LFC delayed due to pitch invasion and protesters clashing with police.

Local news says by 2 hours but TBC

:joy:

4 Likes

What a capitulation by PSGā€¦ dominant in the first half in the first leg. After 70 minutes of the second leg they looked like theyā€™d end the game with 7 or 8 men.