Which of these 5 SUVs lease best?

ok thanks mllcb, I’ll reach out. Can CPOs be leased or just demos? Either way, is this amount of discount a good starting point for a lease in your opinion?

Cpos don’t qualify for new car leases. There are some used car lease programs, but I would ignore them.

1 Like

It says “General MGR Demo”, so maybe.

1 Like

Ya, figured that meant it was actually a demo and not a cpo

Are you willing to sign a new lease soon even though your lease isn’t over until September?

1 Like

if it were an amazing deal I think I would consider it, I’m sure there will be other good deals, just trying to see if something like this one would be considered ‘great’. if so at the very least I’ll keep my eye on it and see if it’s still around next month.

Unless you want the Infiniti (no one does), the XC90 is your only other option. You can easily get a T6 Momentum with the Advanced Pack (HUD, headlight washers, 360 camera) for under $600.

Since you’re in the same region, reach out to Mike @Bostoncarconcierge for Volvo deals

2 Likes

Other than Toyota trucks, IMO I’ve seen 0 “amazing deals” since March. That might change before September, it might not. Inventory is low especially on Volvos from two months of the Costco cash (which is gone at the end of this month).

I think to @Jon ‘s point you might consider waiting at least a month to start shopping if you’re current lease ends in September.

FYI Lovering Volvo in Nashua nh has tons of demo loaners listed on their website …I’m in nh also and looking for a 400 a month payment as close to 0 down as possible …i want a 3rd row also
I really need a vehicle (haven’t had one since April 1 …Thought I’d wait for some deals during quarantine But since I don’t qualify for any rebates i haven’t seen much
Good luck

thanks Pinkale! I have seen some 90s on their site that I like. have you already reached out to them and haven’t been able to negotiate much? I guess it’s wise for me to wait another month or two as several people have mentioned, but if you have time/remember please reach out to me and let me know what kind of a deal you end up with!

1 Like

I actually did reach out today and they took all my information and what I was inquiring for and never called me back…:joy: I guess they’re too busy

And I did it for the hell of it because I have no Costco first responders loyalty yada nothing