Which BMW leases best?

If the loaner only has 2,000 miles, how much of a discount off the MSRP should i expect?

Look at the Marketplace section to see what dealers are advertising here and the Shared Deals section to see what others have paid.

Start by driving a 320, if you like it, don’t drive anything else, it’ll just cost you more. Ignorance is bliss

1 Like

A 330 is absolutely worth an extra $750. Not just more power but more standard features.

Yes, for another $750 I would definitely do the 330!

In that situation, the difference is only $750, but I don’t think that 320 is a good deal at all. It should be closer to $250/month.

A 320i at least has a good chassis underneath…a CLA250 is less refined than a Civic yet people see the badge and are like:

1 Like

I wouldn’t say no to a 320i with track package and three pedals. Will never get that as a loaner though. :sob:

Pacific BMW in Glendale offers factory executive cars in their inventory. As of this writing, I am seeing several 430i GCs that are advertised as at $12-13k discounts off MSRP of $47-49k.

Should you contact them, I strongly recommend asking for Greg Poland. He does a lot of business, is steightforward, amd doesn’t play games. Both of my BMW leases were put together very fast, and with no nonsense.

Many of those have over 7500 miles, which makes the RV terrible. With a HUGE discount, they may lease okay.

@Samson on here works at Pacific BMW and can also possibly help you.

1 Like

They may very well deal on the advertised price too. It depends on how much they get them for at the factory auction. I would call and see what they put together for you. I got my 550i, which stickered for $76k, for $572 per month (before sales tax) with no cap cost reduction, on a 10k mile per year lease. It had about 10.5k miles on it at lease inception. So the miles aren’t necessarily an obstacle to a good deal.

Greg from Pacific BMW will be easy to work with and give you a good deal most of the time, but he won’t give you a great deal. Not saying not to contact Greg, because easy and quick and good deal go well together. Just depends on how much time one wants to spend searching for the best deal. Most of their demo’s at Pacific do have more than 5000 Miles, as us been mentioned. I tried in the past for further discounts and couldn’t get anywhere. Certainly, worth trying.

When did you get your 550i? Seems like it might have been before the new loaner/demo miles/RV policy change.

December 2016. So things might be less generous now. On the other hand, that should also be driving prices down on executive demos too.

1 Like

Programs are totally different between Dec ‘16 and now. There’s over a 10% RV adjustment difference, not even counting the disallowance of incentives yet.

1 Like

Bellevue’s loaner pool has 430 GCs. I had a very nice white one in the fall with M exhaust. So nice. Bummer is the fact that they title their loaners. As I understand it if it has been titled you can’t lease it. ? :thinking:

Can still be leased if it was “titled” to the dealer as a fleet vehicle. That said, I’ve never seen a decent loaner deal from BMW Bellevue in the 2 years I’ve watched their inventory.

1 Like

I was over at Bellevue and noticed they were marking up MSRP numbers (not adding dealer markup, but tweaking the window sticker numbers with the MSRP values from BMW), which might have been the first time I ever seen a dealership do that. I’m not sure what they hope to gain as everyone has an internet connection and knows what the MSRP numbers for options and vehicles are.

maybe dealer installed accessories?

It’s my understanding they can’t adjust the Monroney label. They can add a supplement, but can’t touch the actual label.