Where do you invest your money?

How many links does one page need? Good GOD.

1 Like

You better believe they probably spent millions of taxpayer dollars on “administrative costs” to get that website up

2 Likes

Wait till treasury direct gets their META space. Watch out world.

1 Like

:teddy_bear::bear::teddy_bear::bear::teddy_bear::bear::teddy_bear::bear::teddy_bear::bear:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/vroom-announces-upcoming-analyst-investor-004100995.html

:teddy_bear::bear::teddy_bear::bear::teddy_bear::bear::teddy_bear::bear::teddy_bear::bear:

This seems like a fun one to throw $100 at… volume low but then again the stock already collapsed. :man_shrugging:

As always, do your own research before putting money into any positions.

1 Like

Safer bet: a time traveler (future you? Or your kid?) bumps into you so you win lottery

2 Likes

I posted about the X5E that or a 4xe are the best bang for your buck with the EV credit

1 Like

I knew they were in the gutter, I didn’t know they were that DEEP in the gutter

2 Likes

Whoever invested in Netflix prior to 4PM yesterday…OUCH!

2 Likes

Nflx is always a roller coaster. However it usually rebounds as most sell offs are an over reaction. I’m buying some calls. They atill have a ton of subscribers. They raised pricing too fast. They’re going to lower prices and put up a ton of ads if you want that lower price to generate revenue.

Def could drop more but I think it’ll be back to the 250-300 range in a month.

Also buying some Uvxy here. It’s only dipped under 12 2 times in 6 months and always followed that with a 50%+ spike. 12 to 18 and 12 to 23.

1 Like

These actions will make people groan, but they will still pay the inflated prices to watch Bridgerton season 3. I think they’ll be profitable.

I don’t like it long term, they now have competition. This is just a swing trade opportunity IMO….

Sharing passwords and implementing ads on those accounts are the way to go. IP address changes ads pop up.

They should have never allowed sharing in the first place. Hard to take that away retroactively. So better to just hammer them with ads.

Get woke go broke is also 100% a factor here. Some of their “programming” in unbearable to watch and they push it so blatantly. A public companies purpose is to profit, not push political agendas in either direction. Long time share holders should be suing these companies that make decisions that go against profitability

4 Likes

I definitely agree, content is lagging behind HBO and Hulu. I want to see sex and drugs on TV or Diners Drive Ins and Dives.

5 Likes

Cvna is done. Man this thing is going to blow up spectacularly

2 Likes

Lololol

About the samw price as his Twitter offer. I can’t see what he raises prices to buy next…?

The entire economy is an epic house of cards and it’s gonna be nasty when it falls. Tsla can’t prop it all up

Ps Germany released inflation numbers at 30%. There’s some disconnect between how they calculate clearly and the cpi

1 Like

Bill Ackman, crying, has entered the chat

I find YouTube (Premium) to have better content than Netflix.

Still asshoe though for all the censorship.

2 Likes

Germany probably isn’t fudging the numbers to protect Humpty Dumpty from falling off the wall.

3 Likes

Doing the math, he’s down…about $400M or so.

3 Likes

I would hope anyone with that big of a position would buy some protection against something like this. Not called a hedge fund for no reason…

Certain put purchases at the same time likely could have offset most of his losses for an event like this.

4 Likes

Congrats if you played uvxy today!!! Better then a tip from Nancy pelosi

4 Likes