Where do you invest your money?

All they need to do is push the same stocks higher and higher to get the nasdaq to new highs day in a day out.

I just don’t understand how these stocks can just keep at the trajectory they are on. Day in and day out the same stocks just keep chugging higher and higher as if there isn’t a worry in the world. Now we have how many trillion dollar companies? The fed is the number 1 reason we continue to see this happening. They keep printing trillions amd those trillions just keep the stock market happy happy happy. Withdraw the trillions they have printed and your trillion dollar companies would be worth less than half than what they are trading at today.

Two

I think it’s five with MSFT and AAPL over 2T.

Who are the others?

FB, GOOG, AMZN all over 1T.

1 Like

Welp, looks like bitcoin just got more valuable.

1 Like

I definitely misread 1T as 2T. 1T is a nothing burger anymore.

1 Like

All inflated stock prices has everything to do with stock buy backs and fed trillions. Take those 2 entitles away and watch what happens.

But they won’t take those 2 things away. So prepare for inflation or lose everything…

2 Likes

Seeing how much money companies like Vroom and Carvana are offering to buyout leases makes me wonder if they’re about to lose a bunch of money?

Do we think other finance companies will join GM in prohibiting 3rd party buyouts?

1 Like

It might start making sense for them to have a lending or escrow company in between and start having the leasee buy it out personally and then selling to them.

It would be a paperwork and logistics nightmare, but could technically be done.

That doesn’t do anything for the leasee’s tax liability, title delays, etc.

Paying more most likely isn’t going to be an issue if there other alternative is not buying any off leased cars at all.

If that’s going to happen, the used car market is going to be permanently effed. I think it will be easier for all of these companies to just buy at auction like everyone else and not come up with ways around IRS.

Once used car market prices collapse they will be holding tens of thousands and thousands of cars at losses.

1 Like

And they will just dilute the company, and still pay their top brass millions in bonuses. They just need to keep moving metal to put up the facade that they’re moving towards profitability. Meanwhile all the suckers have to be profitable from the start to feed themselves.

3 Likes

The plan is to IPO on NASDAQ Stockholm

I was not able to get in on the LegalZoom IPO, so I bought shares on a limit order that filled at the open, closed up 5%. I’ll decide in the next 90 days (between their financials and analyst reports) how long I hold it.

The Krispy Kreme IPO gave me such deja vu today: a woman I worked with bought in their last IPO (2000-2003 I dont recall exactly) and she lost so much money. Not to say this time won’t be better, but I can still taste the dot.bomb crash (even though I was mostly unscathed).

Don’t they give vaccinated people free doughnuts for life?

Maybe better to buy a pharma startup making cheap insulin :joy:

I thought it was only for a month. Panera (who I think the same parent company owned until yesterday) is giving free bagels for 2 days. So far, all I’ve received for my vaccination is antibodies.

Like Walmart?

3 Likes