Where do you invest your money?

I would venture it has to do with the trade war in China. They devalued their Yuan to help cover the spread on tariffs. This is essentially causing strain on their dollar, and the global economy.

Tech stocks took a 25% haircut, correction as expected. Will be lower in the next few days and then it will be back to greed mode by december or january.

I have been all cash since August. Small trades end of August into September on weed stocks.

Cash is king right now, Once you see real panic in the market you will know a bottom is close.

5 Likes

Made a quick 10% flipping nvda this week alone

MSDā€™s! 2020202020

2 Likes

Probably safest place to earn that kind of return. The crash is coming!

I put a year or more of lease payments into an interest bearing account and leave it on autopay. Itā€™s not a huge amount of interest but it is something and also a better option than putting a lot of money down. In addition to earning interest and improving my future cash flow, it also serves as an emergency fund that I can borrow from if needed.

2 Likes

Hey guys just joined. I am more into saving money I have to say so any advice to that will be helpful. I have been thinking of different money saving tips because I feel like I have been spending a lot of money recently on different things that I donā€™t need so I feel like it might be a little bit more helpful for me to try and cut back on some of those expenses. I have been researching online for some good ways to save money and I did come across this one article that seemed helpful (Iā€™ll link it below if you guys want to check it out) but I am interested if people also have little quirks that might help me save the extra dime you know. :wink: :wink:

You can check it here: https://investedwallet.com/best-money-saving-tips/

Spend less than you make. :man_shrugging:t2:

Money.com, Nerd Wallet, CNBC, Fortune, and dozens of affiliates have posts every day.

3 Likes

Invest in mattresses. Pretend to be going out of business yearly and upsell, upsell, upsell!

2 Likes

As in where to get the best savings account rates, or are you looking for ways to trim expenses?

1 Like

Hide your money in your attic, under your mattress, behind the couch, etc.

2 Likes

What money? You must be one of those people who has seen money.

4 Likes

7-series trunk is the best, I heard

10 Likes

People are saying itā€™s big enough to store the residual value in $1 bills

4 Likes

Please, the glove box will suffice there.

2 Likes

Save cash until you have enough to last 6-12 months. Keep that cash on hand, and invest anything extra. If you have 15+ years until youā€™ll need cash (retirement, college, etc.) put it all in a total stock market index fund with the lowest expense ratio (there are a couple at 0.02%).

1 Like

With room to spare.

1 Like

:thinking:

I rarely pick apart someone elseā€™s joke, but 52-62% on an MSRP of $83,650 is more than you paid for at least one of your Model 3s, no? Wereā€™t these leasing so well at one time because of trunk money? Or because the residual was INFLATED?

You can take a Mulligan if you think you need it. Or let me know if I just didnā€™t get your joke about my joke.