Where do you invest your money?

Did you short carvana @Jrouleau426 thats why you MIA? :joy:

Check my last post about Cvna. I was long from $4-12. I sold too early tho. Shorted it long ago over $200

These days Iā€™m playing it safe on most of my cash at 5% returns mostly. Retirements still in some high divi large cap equities but thatā€™s about it. I have no clue where we go from here. Housing is holding up a lot better then I thought thatā€™s for sure.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Spammers - [report them here]

Thanks ChatGPT.

1 Like

EASY 5.3% return for 3 months with referral. Iā€™ve been using Wealthfront for the better part of this year and Iā€™ve had zero issues/complaints.

DM me if you would like the link. :moneybag:

2 Likes

My 12 months of 0.5% referral bonus is drying up in 2 months :frowning:

Hoping that bonds rates stay at or above 5.5% through end of year so I can shift it. I just really enjoy the liquidity with Wealthfront.

Listen Uh Huh GIF by ABC Network

Ring resizing is a cinch for any jeweler

Total US debt rose to $275b in one day. It has increased by $448b in the last two weeks. Interest expense compounds. Debt spiral is accelerating. As rates climb higher, the hole in banksā€™ balance sheets gets bigger. Weā€™ve already hit $1.429T in losses, and as the UST continues to sell off, yields will push higher and hole will get bigger.

1 Like

Just started to invest in Civic Type R One-Pays. You suckers donā€™t know what your missing out on. :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

10 Likes

Was looking around for highest interest rate CDs, sharing some decent ones:

1. Credit Human - Credit Union in Texas with long history - 6% 12 mo CD . Anyone can join with a $15 ACC membership (credited back to ur account)

2. Truliant Federal Credit Union - 6.25% 11 Mo CD. Credit union in SE region. More restrictions on membership and $5k minimum.

youā€™d be better off with a 6mo treasury bond and then catching the higher rate at renewal if your state has taxes.

2 Likes

Did a couple of structured notes. Tied to big cap stock, 40% downside protection, guaranteed 9.5% one year

1 Like

yeah, for sure i like the treasury bonds as well + for tax purposes. have a bunch in my 401k.

for the other money that would be typically in savings/checking i was searching for top yield in traditional bank instrument

Iā€™ve been in JEPI for a year. Returned like 11%. At one point it was up close to 8% as well but now back to par. Solid risk reward imo. I have stop losses set jic.

Oil to $100/barrel this week? After the recent drop it seems like a good play geopolitically right nowā€¦

If anyone would like a 5.40% referral link for Marcus, shoot me a PM. Trying to get another referral.

Extremely happy with them and donā€™t know why anyone would lock CDs when savings accounts continue to pay at these rates.

2 Likes

4 week T Bills are just over 5.4% now without the need to refer someone every 3 months. Plus I can have them through the same brokerage I use for all my other investing, no need for another institution/app/etc.

2 Likes

Are they insured tho?

2 Likes