Where Can I find a Sub $150 ALL IN lease in TX?

I am seeing people saying left and right that they are picking up Elantra’s for $90-$140 all in w/ $0 down. TTL Rolled in.

What am I missing? Every dealer I’ve contacted is at $195-$285 with Tier 1 credit. If anyone has a lead on a solid sales person who can make one of these deals happen, can you please let me know?!

I am not stuck on the Elantra, I just need a cheap compact car to get back and forth between home and school.

Thanks in advanced!

2 Likes

Dealers some-times not only look at pricing side, but also at per-month lease numbers, and BALK at allowing a deal to go thru (though - they should not have much problem even letting such low-price lease deal go thru). They almost feel - “my brand” car has such a respect (they think: “because I myself as Sales person/manager maintain honor and respect!”). They can’t let a such a low price deal go thru in honor/respect for their brand (and with all the due to the respect of ‘thier own job’).

To top if off - Texas charges"upfront" sales-tax on full Cap-cost of vehicle (either pay upfront or amortize over lease)., which adds no less than $30 - $50 even on top of cheap lease payments.

Your best bet is to negotiate best ‘low’ price (in-turn, lease payments) and then slide-in Uber dashboard (for Hyundai/Kia, or College graduate, $500 Boost up matching, or PGA Cert (Lexus) to further lower payments – (not that you will find 100% success, but gotta try).

Or try 1.4L Jetta (in Frisco/McKinney dealerships) and see if there is much luck to be had !?

Lexus charges no sales-tax on one-pay/pre-pay leases – may be there is a cheap IS200h deal to be had? (along with PGA cert!?)

Thanks

3 Likes

following, need a cheap lease for my son who will be driving next month.

Try getting quotes from dealers out of state in areas with more competition and if you find something you like have a dealer here match it or beat it. If not you can always take a road trip and pick up the car out of state.

Most dealers should be able to estimate taxes for Texas and also the incentives.

Out of state dealers may have different tax applications and CCR money/incentives not available in Texas.

Without additional incentives (competitive lease/GM employee pricing/etc) you’re going to be hard pressed to find a Chevy lease under 200/mo.

I just ran one for myself (comp lease/dealership employee pricing/tax credits), on a 1500 2wd Texas Edition 44545 MSRP, 265/MO with first payment down. Equinox came out to 89/mo on an LS.

The deals are there, it’s a matter of collecting some of the qualifiers to get the best ones people end up with here.

1 Like

Are you saying you have an equinox available for 89?:grinning:

Randy, where did you get that deal on the 1500? Highly interested! I’m working on another car to be in that monthly range, but much rather be in a truck.

I work at a Chevy Dealer in Houston. So I got it from…me!

1 Like

Yes sir! For GM Employees or Friend Referrals with conquest lease contracts in hand and qualifying creds!

Are friend referrals recognized in every state/dealer? Was your Equinox LS a 2017 or 2018?

Should be Lgrider. As long as you have the approval code with the correct DOB, zip and name for the purchaser attached. The deal was on a 17.

Will you please post some numbers that got you to the $89?

Besides employee pricing, what incentives were there? I see $1600 lease cash…how much is competitive lease? Just trying to see if I can replicate in Cincinnati

9C0T Lease Information Screen CHEV-FI

Deal No.: 1259213 17) TTL INSUR (CAP):
) Lease Institution: ACAR 18) Insurance-TX Gap:
) Contract Date: 08/08/17 19) Total Sales Tax: $ 1,078.23
) MSRP: $ 26,740.00 20) TTL ADDS-CAP CST: $ 351.75
) ADDS TO MSRP: 21) Cash Cap Reduction:
) SELLING PRICE: $ 23,900.00 Adjusted Cap. Cost: $ 18,479.98
22) Total Initial Fees:
) Mileage Penalty: 23) Rate <25k .20 >25.30: $ 0.20
) L.E.V. %: 64.00% Base Monthly Rental: $ 88.96
) Lease-End Value: $ 17,113.60 24) Security Deposit…:
) Lease Term …: 24
) Lease Factor …: 0.00090 25) Customer Cash:
) Customer Cash Down: 26) Amount Due at Start: $ 88.96
) Rebate: $ 6,850.00
) Total Trade Allow: 27) Total Monthly Payment: $ 88.96
) LIC/TIT/INSP (CAP): $ 201.75 28) One Pay(Y/N)/Amt: Y $ 2,135.04
) Total We Owes: 29) Date of 1st Payment .: 09/08/17
) SERVICE CONTRACT: 30) Disposition Fee: $ 395.00
mmand:
Amount Due from customer is One Pay Amount $2,135.04

Thank you…

Dealers have FOLP (Fear of Low Payments), a phenomenon I have observed over a long period of time.

We had a 600$ 2 year one pay on cruzes we did 100+ deals on from January to March of 2016. 30 employees still have them.

We are looking at all those leases maturing in the next 5 months. Gonna be tough to retain them, but we’ll at least have first right of refusal…in theory.

Do the math…600$/24 months.

FOLP may exist in rural parts of america or low inventory Metro dealers, but not everywhere.

1 Like

@Randy_Haddox1 Can you detail the rebates that apply to the Equinox? I see the price details you posted had $6,850 in rebates, just wondering what that consists of

FOLP is a condition that most dealers suffer from; im happy that your dealer is progressive! And well done to management for looking out for their employees!!!

I had a 500$ Coupon left, so I applied it to my deal. Mr. Selfish :hushed::hushed:

We posted the Dealership Employee deal on in the lunch room, service lane, and everyone on the sales staff knew about it after the first few deals we did for clients. It was a pretty crazy time. We might’ve single handedly ruined the Cruze lease deals for the next 3 yrs. :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

2 Likes