Where are all the INCENTIVES & REBATES?

Again, you have to be more specific with models and trims. Else no one is going to help you.

1 Like

Pick a Jeep, VW, Lincoln, or Hyundai model that is not an EV and every one of those do not have incentives or rebates. That’s my point, each model for many manufacturers have none, aside from EV.

It would take me longer to list each car model I have searched for then to simple state it is just about every model

Grand Cherokee has a $1500 incentive that has been there for months.

VW hasn’t had an incentive on Gas model in a long time.

1 Like

I’ve looked at:

Jeep Gc 23/24 - 3 trims
Jeep compass 24 - 2 trims

VW atlas 23/24 - 3 trims
VW atlas cross sport 23/24 - 3 trims

Hyundai Santa Fe 23-24 - 2 trims
Hyundai Palisade 23/24 - 2 trims

Lincoln Corsair 23/24 - two trims

Chevy Blazer 23/24- 2 trims

On manufacturer site?

The VW Arteon has had $2k in dealer cash since January 2024.

On Edmunds. Manufacturer sites don’t show all incentives.

And I checked EVERY GC and they all had some kind of incentive (Which are expired right now) from $1500 - $6000

Sorry I may not have included this so I apologize for the miscommunication but I’m looking at lease incentives and rebates.

Check out Current VW Offers

I’ve checked there biweekly and I see nothing for leasing. Just cash and IDL

The website and the calculator definitely have different information.

Volkswagen of America, Inc, will apply a $2,000 Customer Bonus when you lease or purchase a new, unused 2023 Arteon through participating dealers from March 5, 2024 to April 30, 2024.

Again looking to lease

That incentive is for both. It says for Purchase or Lease on it.
Of course not the 4.9%

1 Like

Can you read?

Volkswagen of America, Inc, will apply a $2,000 Customer Bonus when you lease or purchase a new, unused 2023 Arteon through participating dealers from March 5, 2024 to April 30, 2024.

Obligatory post to become a super supporter here and have access to the lease incentives in the Rate Findr calculator. Rate Findr has incentives/RV/MF and is a very powerful tool if you are cross shopping multiple brand vehicles. Plenty of Lincoln incentives been published recently 9as I was shopping an old Nautilus for awhile):

3 Likes

How about a little decorum Blue. Yes I see that it is for lease but as you can read above here are the vehicles

You just updated your post with that info.

With regards to the '23 Chevy Blazer, a member recently signed a deal with incentives.

1 Like

I’m looking for some deals on the Kia Sportage Hybrid SX prestige anyone have any connects.

First trim i checked, 23 gc limited, currently has $2000 bonus cash in FL

1 Like