When do we cut off / disable accounts of SPAM Brokers like CaliforniaLeaseDeals

bumping this thread… because you know why

4 Likes

Nah, those have so many chemicals, you basically die before you make it to your office. Just go naturale.

There’s a happy medium. I agree 100% with you when people bath in it and you can smell them after they leave the room. But you can wear cologne and it can be subtle.

I wear cologne sometimes and you wouldn’t know it unless you got very close to me.

1 Like

Loaner BMWs in my area almost always have cologne baked into the driver’s seatbelt, making me have to wrap a cloth around it to avoid the stench and to keep it from transferring to my lapel permanently.

1 Like

He obviously uses all these bottles of colone & alcohol to butter up his dealers while getting paid his fees by them.

3 Likes

1 Like

@trusted_hackrs Latest update, adding a hyphen to title to bump your ad. Pretty sad almost 800 reads and not a single reply.

8 Likes

That’s really sad.

8 Likes

Agree, this is abusive and an obvious loophole that is being used. Bumping an ad due to a legitimate change or answering someone is one thing. Adding a damn hyphen to bump the ad screams of desperation. @CaliforniaLeaseDeals, this is a joke. I suggest you read the updated guidelines, as this is a clear violation of #9

Tagging @michael as well so he is aware of this also.

4 Likes

I was trying to change the format and not abusing the system. We just updated with many aggresive zero out of pocket deals. Abusing the system is not at all our goal. Many insanely aggressive deals on the way. infiniti just got a huge exclusive enhancement. Thank you and we look forward bringing more value than ever to this forum

1 Like

ban_hammer

6 Likes

Fake accounts can easily ask one “legitimate” question a week to bump it.

2 Likes

How many times do you need to change formatting in a given month? This is a regular occurrence with you. So much so, that it’s noticed by other members and a thread was open for this exact issue.

7 Likes

Then those fake accounts should be immediately banned along with the person who may have created them.

1 Like

Seems fruitless. There’s enough tire kickers to go around without having to put the inflatables out.

Right. More work for Michael to check IP for every account. And then there is VPN :grin:

5 Likes

@CaliforniaLeaseDeals You were warned against doing this in June and continue to do so. The next time you do this, all your threads will be locked and unlisted. This is your final warning.

15 Likes

Dont mind me im just here for the memes… :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

2 Likes

That strawberry though.

4 Likes

Life Hack Bro Tip: if you just put a bit of clear deodorant on the inside collar of your shirt any woman will smell it and think it is cologne.

5 Likes