What's In The Garage? [Photos]

My Prelude is a 2001 Type SH. I bought it brand new as a leftover in April of 2002. Daily drove it for 9 years. Currently has just under 161,000 miles on it. It is a wonderful car. I love it.

2 Likes

Amazing. Keep it forever! Were you a member of preludeonline? I went to many meet ups with that group back in the F&F days lol

1 Like

Nice! I had a red 90’NA as well. Such an awesome car but they are so expensive these days. Enjoy it!

1 Like

Thank-you. I do plan on never getting rid of it. It needs a boat load of maintenance. I’ve been amassing parts for the past 2 years or so. I was never active on preludeonline. I have joined a few Prelude specific facebook groups which have opened my eyes to certain things that the car will need due to its mileage as well as age.

1 Like

Sir, are you OK?

10 Likes

Safety first…

3 Likes

This man said fuck 4xe
Those are for peasants

Defender it is :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Shhhhhh :shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

1 Like

My wife loves our dealer and refuses to lose the Sewell badge - it’s not even put on straight. Everything except the badging is right with these two.

4 Likes

I always tell dealerships unless they’re paying me for advertising, take all that off😂

5 Likes

Calling me poor in 3 different British accents

There ain’t no replacement for displacement tho :eyes:

1 Like

Quick question, What’s so special about defenders? A bit confused here :thinking:

2 Likes

thank god it’s a fun color. See these in boring matte grey and black all day in SoCal.

Why buy a lambo if your color pallet is an antidepressant commercial before they get help?

2 Likes

There’s just something about certain vehicles that make people say, “I want that”

Like the G-class… it’s a boxy designed gas guzzler that’s priced high, and yet many people (secretly) want one (I’m one of them). Why? :man_shrugging:
Interestingly enough, it’s also one of the vehicles where the other half won’t bat an eyelid if I went out and got one… (she wants it too)… :joy:

Edit: I was looking to hack a Defender too… don’t know why… just wanted one :joy:

2 Likes

I like when your custom Defender finally arrives, de-contented (mismatched from its Monroney), JLR still charges you the order price, but you get a credit for accessories or your next order.

But it’s boxy af. With a refrigerator option and cool colors.

3 Likes

I use them to catch interesting insects on the windscreen.

Cleaned and ready for a holiday weekend road trip.

23 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::comet:

5 Likes

At the new MSRP and you need to beg the dealer to give the difference as a rebate (so I’ve heard).

3 Likes

LOL there are no rebates. You will pay what they want or they will sell to the next guy at 15k over what your deal was.

1 Like