What's In The Garage? [Photos]

It’s part of Windsor package for $4.5k. Can’t get it separately :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

New Defender just dropped…

Hello, matte Gondwana Stone :wave:

20 Likes

Be right there

1 Like

Spec looks great. Love the color with the black wheels.

1 Like

3rd row? Super curious to know how you optioned it. And the 22 will be flipped correct?

1 Like

No third row. The green 22 was sold to a dealer, yes.

Here is the exact build:

3 Likes

Going through defenders like nobody’s business :clap:

1 Like

Yes sir, but I intend to add a Bronco Raptor to the rotation sooner rather than later.

3 Likes

Nice build! 19s on NYC streets was the move.

How’d you do equity-wise on the ‘22?

1 Like

Have we heard what motors will be offered in the Bronco Raptor? I’m also not sure that I can get over the 3 foot plastic looking fenders…LOL.

You get a blender in the bronco raptor

:man_facepalming: I figured. Rubi 392 has an advantage right there.

Of course
10k ADM MINIMUM

Yeah the 19s and wrangler tires are the move.

Monetized about 5k, but also got the new unit at a good price so left a little cash on the table to get my desired pricing on the replacement.

3.0l TT V6

I’m disappointed in the bronco raptor. Power figures are way down compared to the wrangler 392, and the bodywork looks like a cheap aftermarket stick on. They could have done so much better.

2 Likes

Well done! Love the color combo.

1 Like

All about the front end tho. Can live with the plastic for that front. I am a sucker for amber drls obviously.

Unexpected, yet pleasantly surprised.

Also - you plan on installing the ladder on the new one? Was just talking to a friend about off roader ladders.

1 Like

Doesnt get more random than this. I dont even know how such a thing could come up as the topic of conversation.

3 Likes

No ladder or rack or snorkel or flaps this time.

All of those things amounted to insane wind noise and about a 5mpg hit. So until Byron sells enough arms to MBS to unlock that Aramco discount pricing, I am optimizing for fuel economy.

4 Likes