What's In The Garage? [Photos]

It has only 16k miles. Interior looks pretty good for a 17 year old car.

7 Likes

Future BAT material right there

4 Likes

That MR2 is in remarkably good shape

Awesome MR2.

2018 Acura TLX A Spec
2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD OR
1997 Honda Prelude
2006 330Ci ZHP

Ignore the Charger in the first pic, that was at a rest stop in Ohio on the way home with the ZHP.

4 Likes

Apologies in advance for posting a purchase, not a lease…

New 2019 Audi RS3
MSRP: $66,590
Price including all fees/incentives before TTL: $52,000
Incentives: $2,500 RS3 cash, $2000 loyalty

Added on AudiCare for $999 and front all weather RS3 mats for $215. Doing 0% financing for 36 months. Big shoutout to @28firefighter and @DonnyAudi for providing valuable advice along the way - I love this forum.

41 Likes

You BOUGHT a car?! You heathen! (it’s so pretty)

3 Likes

I know, I know… I’ve had it for a couple weeks and don’t regret it at all. Thing’s insane.

Also I put it in the :trophy: garage by accident and moved it here. Didn’t mean for a 3 month bump lol.

2 Likes

No, good, it’s been revived!

Update:
Silverstone M3 and M550 are gone; M550 replacement:

10 Likes

What’s the name of the paint? Gorgeous btw.

Thank you! Bemina Gray Amber Effect; lighter than Dravit but has a red/gold hue to hit in different lighting

1 Like

Don’t landfill me bros, but it’s not a lease.

2005 Honda S2000
MSRP $33,150
Sale Price $19,100
50,780 miles
However many months I own it for/however many miles I drive it
Residual 100%+
MF: 0 cash money!!
Payment: $0. Effectively negative if the appreciation of these cars continues and my OCD doesn’t dump too much money into it.

This car is in IMMACULATE condition and a worthy successor to my ‘03 that had 120k on it. It’s BaT worthy and I’d confident that it’s worth $23k+. Seller did not do his price research, was just looking to sell quick and his listing way understated the condition that the car is in. Got super lucky and so happy to have a new addition to the family!

47 Likes

Awesome car and great pics except for the weird one of the dude in the middle :wink:

2 Likes

Quiet or ill landfill you :upside_down_face:

BAT material for sure

Gorgeous condition, @chrishs2000 - you absolutely stole that for under $20k. Drive it accordingly.

As an aside, how does someone who owns an enthusiast car like this not take 20 minutes to research the market and see they probably were selling themselves short by $10-15k?

EDIT: To be clear, it may only be worth $23-$25k normal sales, but this car will bring a premium on BaT.

2 Likes

Oh, I thought that was a model from an advertisement

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

:+1: I found the fuel cut off about 15 times last night. It’s an incredible machine and IMO there will never be anything built like it short of Porsche GT3, Ferrari but even they are all going downsized turbo.

I don’t wanna get into it but the guy I bought it from was downright sketchy and creepy and that transaction was the most awkward hour of my life. The very definition of a paranoid introvert. I can absolutely understand why he didn’t want to bring attention to himself. He straight up told me he didn’t answer a single question on eBay about his listing. I told him I was local and tried to come look at it but he ignored me.

@jananth1 still thinking about my offer to come over at 3am and do anything huh? :rofl:

2 Likes

You’ve just described the quintessential LH member. “First time poster, long time stalker/creeper.” :vampire:

I bet he’s here…

4 Likes