What's In The Garage? [Photos]

I finally took delivery of my R1T last Wednesday, and it will now join our EZGO and my wife’s GLS63 in the garage. However, I haven’t told my wife that the Rivian is faster than her GLS63. I’ll wait for that special occasion.

30 Likes

Love the stealthy look with yellow calipers

Pricing…??

1 Like

Nothing says stealth like warning yellow.

4 Likes

I can’t believe you’re parking Broncos and Defenders in PS. I know the area well and am there a few times a week.

I cringe parking my POS Frontier when I’m there.

I’m suprised you don’t drive a Volvo…

Picked this up today

40 Likes

Fantastic color.

5 Likes

MSRP plus $1k in bs accessories, but at least got free maintenance for 2 years (oil change, tire rotation) , interior cloth and exterior paint protection for 5 years, all season mats, and the ever so exclusive Nitrogen filled tires!

Most other dealers in Midwest charging $3-5k over msrp with nothing extra.

6 Likes

:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I love the color, the black-out trim, and the rims. A6?

I was looking at A4 wagons before I pulled the trigger on the outback, and all the chrome trim killed it. Yours is my chrome-delete-dream #swoon

Yes, It’s an A6. Someone ordered it with Audi Exclusive paint color Nogaro Blue then bailed on the order. The custom paint option is increasing from $3,900 to $7,900 for 2023 so I jumped on this 2022. I drove it 90 mins home and it’s like driving a magical cloud.
FYI- in 2023 Audi is offering “black optics” package on the A4 allroad

4 Likes

It is so sexy - congratulations. I am RS3 green with envy

5 Likes

Is this in support of pride month?

Kidding aside, congrats! It really is a good car.

Weak in the knees for that, you gotta post more.

Seconded. This thing is killer. Occasionally see the newer A4 wagons, but very infrequently see the A6. A guy close to me has one in white, which looks really sharp. But this Nogaro Blue…:heart_eyes::pinched_fingers:

1 Like

19 Likes

It’s completely unnatural the feelings that your car gives me, especially when I have a brand new wagon. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I think it’s fate that I stumbled across this allroad during my search for a metallic white one. This car was at the dealership for over 2 months. I couldn’t believe that it sat in the showroom and every customer didn’t throw themselves on it’s hood screaming “I’ll take it!”

4 Likes

I would have married it without a prenup.

7 Likes

Sport mode, soft suspension, foot on brake, full on the accelerator, and off you go. No official launch mode but lord does it haul.

OMG you actually did it!

1 Like