What states make up Volvo’s different regions?

Yeah, I just happened to notice when I was confirming the new MF and more incentives on May 1.

They vary so widely, it’s ridiculous. There is $2,500 of lease cash here, but only $500 for loyalty and $500 for first responder, if a dealer even gives it. Meanwhile, the NY area has a slightly different incentive from Boston, but both loyalty and first responder are $2,000 each. Dealers here seem to also combine first responder and loyalty. A few will go back of a-plan too. But then again, $900-$1,000 doc fee.

Where did you get it from? Volvo incentives go by dealer location.
Specific incentives, like FR/Teacher are probably tied to the buyer location

What about your XC60?

1 Like

So if you live in in an area that only has a $500 loyalty rebate but purchase a state over that has a $2000 rebate for loyalty you won’t get the $2000?

:man_shrugging:t2:

Do you really want to know the hurt? I’m Task Rabbiting some guys now to start digging a hole in which to bury the negative. :money_with_wings::red_car::sweden::money_with_wings:

2 Likes

Oh boy. That’s a hugeeeee hit. I think I’m something like $10,000 negative on mine from the last time I plugged anything into carvana.

1 Like

Some manufacturers base incentives off dealer location, some base incentives off buyer location. Volvo is off of dealer location

And you don’t even have multimedia package in it. But it’s made in Europe :point_up:

2 Likes

Better question, which region has the better manufacturer incentives overall? Didn’t the mid-Atlantic top in best incentives?

Ok so that would benefit me if I bought from a dealer with stronger incentives in a different state correct?

1 Like

Almost never. But incentives vary based on a specific model and region

Yes and no. Another state could have a higher doc fee and/or the cost of shipping could negate your savings.

2 Likes

Right now the rumor is Midwest has the best incentives. I can’t confirm but some have said they have $2000 loyalty, $2000 teacher/first responder and the $1250 Costco and supposedly all are stackable which I am a little shocked by.

I’m a driver. I flew to Cincinnati for $49 one way to buy a BMW for one of my kids last year and drove it back. Only 9 hours. No big deal and we have enough of a mileage buffer with our leases to cover that initial chunk when it’s amortized over the 3 years.

Yes, that’s the deals @Benedetto is offering there

The part that confuses me is this (from a website at a Midwest dealer)

it says cannot be combined with the loyalty or conquest programs

Yes, in most regions it can’t be stacked, in others it can

1 Like

Just look at his Marketplace mid-West thread, it’s all there. Then contact him if serious.

I think every region is entitled to the $2k loyalty, $2k first responder and $1250 Costco cash but apart from that, Volvo’s “trunk cash” varies differently by region, so my question was which region has the best Volvo trunk cash… I assumed it the mid Atlantic …

With flights and gas being dirt cheap, a few hours drive or even a short flight is nothing to save a few grand…

Agreed. Unless you catch “the Covid” on the flight. Then not such a great deal :wink: