What r/askcarsales says about Leasehackr

@michael for President 2020. He will really put $$$ in your pocket and cut your household deficit unlike those other posers running right now …

Oh great, now you tell me…there’s coffee everywhere! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Has anyone else noticed the posts have gotten whackier since this Reddit post? Or is it a full moon? Or is this just a normal cycle of whacko-expansion?

2 Likes

I don’t know why but yes there’s been a lot more crap.

1 Like

I tried to read the posts but i get more confused than anything

4 Likes

I’m pretty guilty here. I mean, I’m like Tom Brady when it comes to leasing cars, am I supposed to waste my talents?

Just signed this week, laying in bed tonight looking at cars and my wife is like “WTF are you doing??? We just got one moron!!”

She’s a real peach!

5 Likes

you going to take one of my i8 coupes or what?

1 Like

My older son has really been winning points lately, need to renegotiate and remove him from the offer. The wife and 3 year old are a pair, so they go together in exchange for the i8.

3 Likes

Always be practicing!

It’s honest, heart-felt moments like this that remind me why I’m not married and won’t have children. I’m sure it’s all great and wonderful, but I’m still waiting for that spontaneous outburst that makes me question my choices. Still no sign of it. :eyes:

Always be closing. Negotiation is a perishable skill and one must always be on the prowl.

2 Likes

Wait, there are people that aren’t constantly looking at cars??

2 Likes

“I don’t hate leasehackr. It’s a lot of good info however many people aren’t sharp enough to know how to properly use the information. Just because one guy leased a Tundra for $329 doesn’t mean they can… Especially if they want to hide details so I can attempt to match up.”

Everyone can have a $329 Tundra!

4 Likes

I gotta say, I share this complaint as well and I’m sure most brokers will agree. Some will see a unicorn deal here usually on a base, oddly configured, or outgoing model and expect that a broker can get them set up with the same at the drop of a hat.

And while I would love to get every one of my clients a unicorn deal, the reality is it just doesn’t work like that as these are typically the end result of incessant and very time consuming shopping (think days, weeks and sometimes months) and looking for the right car that a dealer is willing to take a significant haircut on as well as getting the right stack of incentives to go along with it.