What is your top choice SUV for under 550/month?

Hi all,

I am in the market for an SUV, at least mid size (wife and kid), for those that are also in the market or recently pulled the trigger, just wanted to hear what everyone’s top choice of SUV would be for a budget under $550 a month and why? DAS ~$3000

You can probably snatch a FWD highlander LE with that type of DAS. I prefer a TFS lease. Never had issues selling or transfering out of a TFS/LFS lease.

With $3000 DAS you can get a Jeep Grand Cherokee (gas or 4xe) to the low 400s. Limited trim is usually the sweet spot for options vs cost.

2 Likes

Infiniti QX

2 Likes

Agree with Grand Cherokee 4xe. Use one of the brokers here and you can get a nice payment on a 60k+ ride.

1 Like

If ‘looks’ aren’t really your thing.

Lease a Murano for $300 from @Clutch (+2k down) and save $2400+1000 in your first year.

4 Likes

I’ve been looking at those too, im seeing low 5’s/ month from the speadsheets on here though, Am I missing something?

Unfortunately, look is a thing lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

2022 GC 4xE base.

Currently, I don’t really see anything close in terms of value in a lease for an SUV (outside of unicorn deals) for the amount of equipment that you get. With MF at .00061 for 24 months and .00066 for 39 months, plus great discounts and incentives, it’s a no brainer. You just need to get stingy Jeep dealers to come down off MSRP (a daunting task at best).

Might be a function of your zip code. In MA I get $4k of incentives vs $1k for NH which takes the payment up quite a bit. The CARB states are a lot better for these.

Look for 2022 GC 4xe base/limited left on dealer lots as ksu311 said. They should be, at a bare minimum, discounted 6% before rebates on those. I worked mine up to 10% but it was also a red one that apparently nobody wanted and at the end of Q1 (literally signed it on March 31)

Also, go build a jeep on the website and when you’re done it should give you a popup to signup for a $1k off coupon, which works with the 2022 GC 4xe.

And if you’re not sold on the 4xe, you can still get a gas GC limited within your budget. There are so many of them on lots right now, 2023s have good rebates and should fetch a nice discount. GC Ls are also discounted and rebated well right now

I can do the $45k msrp highlander xle fwd for around 550 with just 500+first mo das. That’s $5k off msrp, unheard of for Toyota.

The awd I can do around 550 with the 3k down.

Text if interested

Jim
215-359-6836

11 Likes

Where are you located?

This deal would be pickup or ship from eastern pa

I’d be interested. I will look up options on a 45k highlander. Thanks.

1 Like

How much with 3k down on a platinum in the 55k range?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.