What is the best 7 seater SUV lease for about $400 monthly

Trying to understand what is the best 7 seater SUV lease for about $400 monthly with minimum (~$2000 DAS).

My 2016 MDX that I owned was totaled in an accident and am in the market. Did not get a great compensation from the insurance folks so figured if the depreciation is anyway going to screw me, might as well find a good lease.

From my initial research on leasehackr and talking to few knowledgable brokers, it looks like the best deals to be found in SoCal are:
2020 Infinity QX60 Luxe for $389/mo ($2000 DAS incl. first month)
2019 Lexus GX460 for $409/mo ($2000 DAS inc. first month)

I am in NorCal, looks like I need to drive to SoCal to get any decent deals.
Wondering if I should pull the trigger thinking this is the best I can get or should I wait for end of September quarter for any better deals.

Appreciate all your inputs. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Your best bet is a Highlander. In NorCal I got quotes of $380 for 36/12k with 1k DAS on 43xxx msrp. And if you add MSDs it’ll bring your payment down to 350-360.

3 Likes

If you’re considering SoCal for a deal, I’d recommend reaching out to @LeaseHero.

:bat:

2 Likes

Is Highlander a superior product compared to QX60? Its almost the same monthly.

Check out the 19 MDX Base or AWD, XC90 T5. They’re in your budget with a good deal

1 Like

Couldn’t find both MDX and XC90 for about $400 monthly. Any leads on these are greatly appreciated

In the past yes, but qx60’s are not as low as a highlander from what I’ve seen lately.

1 Like

GMC Acadia Denali, great car, my wife loves hers, loads of tech.

1 Like

Factor in gas on a GX 15 city/18 highway. However, I only get 13.6 mpg on mine. I pay about 250-300/month for gas with 1000 mi/month. Might be lower advertised because of premium/towing/roof packages.

1 Like

Thank you all. Special thanks to @anon92897398 for recommending @LeaseHero.

Got the GX460 for $365 + tax with $2000 DAS + $2000 MSD for 27 month lease. Flew to SoCal and drove back the GX with a big grin.

Thanks again.

Sai

5 Likes

I’m glad you found a deal. Enjoy the Lexus in good times.

:bat: