What is KARR SWDS?

Saw this line item on my lease agreement with Toyota. Can I have it removed and refunded?

Quick google search says it’s a third party security system. Probably not a mandatory feature. But if you signed the agreement already I’m not sure they’ll remove it for you.

It’s the Knight Automated Roving Robot. KARR if you prefer…

4 Likes

The prototype of the car of the future.

1 Like

Knight Industries Two Thousand.

“You waste your time, my twin. You cannot triumph over a prototype. Desist your pursuit. You will be damaged.”

That was the inferior production line model.

3 Likes

I chat believe he missed the only shot with that rudimentary laser they tried to kill KARR with. [Why only one shot, the vehicle had a powerplant that would exceed 300mph across the desert, could not shoot a make believe laser a handful of times]. Then still never understood when they resurrected the twin with the semi cab. How was anything supposed to defeat that?

1 Like

KARR’s main function was self-preservation. KITT’s main function was preservation of human life. KARR would always lose in a head-to-head due to not wanting to be destroyed. The real plot fubar was finding him in 1 piece buried in the sand after he was shown exploding into a billion pieces. How did that happen?

Garth and the semi did knock out KITT once. They “forgot” to seal the bolt that stabilized the trailer hitch giving the semi a weak spot. Otherwise, he would have been just as unstoppable as KITT…more so probably with the significant weight and size advantage.

IDK if it’s disturbing that I know this much, but I loved that show as a kid. Watching it now though, it really was pretty cheesy, but I’ll still watch it if it’s on.

3 Likes

Call dealer, you might not have any luck here ! :wink:

1 Like