What do you think about this short-term (6/12months) car subscription company (FINN)?

Are you still happy with the experience?

I still have my car from Fair.com but it needs to go because it needs a bunch of repairs. I was looking around and came across Finn.com. The monthly price plus insurance.

The cheapest car they have right now is 12 month on a traverse @ 579/month + $160/month + Tax = $813/month.

Just wondering if anyone else had tried Finn.com and what your experience is.

1 Like

Will you not need a car after 12 months?

If you do then that’s ~$10,000 that could have gone towards paying off a better vehicle than a Traverse

1 Like

For this money you can rent long term from Sixt

2 Likes

Here is a discount code, it should be $350 off the first month off Traverses and truck models. $300 off everything else when you book your first vehicle. Lmk if it works. Thanks

$300fromDevon176

Im actually pleased with Finn, Ive had it about 5 months now. I love the fact that even the oil changes are included. It was only a little hassle for my wife at Jiffy Lube because you have to have the Fleet Name they use and the vehicle number (license plate). When she called up, she got the information, so now it will be much smoother the next time around.

I will definitely use Finn again after my subscription is up. They now added Audi’s to the lineup. Hopefully BMW will be next :grin:

Who could’ve predicted thee

1 Like

The End GIF

2 Likes

They raised $109 million in January in Series C, guess that wasn’t enough. This one, fair.com, Onto, Cazoo (UK) all went under. It seems like a product in search of a market if anything.

1 Like

And Care By Volvo made their terms more restrictive.

Flexcar and Sixt are still at it and both are part of mega car rental companies that have the scale to execute and work out the kinks.

1 Like

wow not even 1.5 years

2 Likes

I feel like those are simply longer car rentals, they probably get the cars for cheaper and have the economics figured out.

1 Like

Funny, Amex had a Finn offer until couple of days ago. Something like $500 off $1,000. Not there anymore.

Agree. And if the product is just financial engineering that’s not much of a product.

Still there lol

As they say on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Sorry for the problems, the person who put the notification has been sacked.

The person who was responsible for removing the Notification that FINN doesn’t offer it anymore that has been sacked.

We then sacked the person who sacked that person so AMEX will keep this notification for the next 2 months :slight_smile:

1 Like