2023 Chevy BOLT EUV
MSRP: 28795
SP: 27067
RESIDUAL: 54%
MF: .00332917
36mo / 10K
Incentives 9500

The dealer sent me back this offer:

150/mo above the monthly payment I’m targeting.
I have a lease for a 2021 BOLT EV ending in January 2024 (190/mo)

Ask for $3,000 off MSRP maybe.

Well, it looks like they’re not passing through the $7500 lease but for an EV, so no surprise it’s high. People seem to have been getting killer deals on Ariyas?

1 Like

Skip it and go contact @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto for an Ioniq 5 or 6 and save money!

Even a Nissan Ariya 18m lease is less than this!

1 Like

Purchase POS fed tax rebate if you qualify, starting next year.

2 Likes

Thanks for confirming what I thought was a terrible deal. :pensive:
I’m looking at the MB EQB300. They have a way better MF, plus the AMEX/SamClub incentives. Seems like I could get one for around $400/mo or less.

1 Like

GM Financial programs for Bolt are not great. The rate is nearly 8% APR. If you’re going to lease, consider IONIQ 5 or ID.4. Or buy it outright and benefit from the $7,500 tax credit, if you qualify, for a sub-$20K car effectively.

1 Like

downton abbey no GIF

It’s unfortunate. I already leased Bolts 2x and prior to that had leased an Electric Spark in 2015. But alas, Chevy no longer wants my business. So I have to look at the EQB or Ioniq 5. Thanks for the response.

1 Like

The EQB deals here are quite nice, but you need the Pinnacle model to get the 360 cameras and Pano Sunroof if you are looking for that one.

1 Like

When the Bolts were cheap, they were great. They aren’t cheap anymore, better vehicles out there for the money. My Ariya is so much nicer than my 2022 Bolt, everything is standard compared to the Bolt.

The ID4 leases way less then this car and it’s really not in the same class as the Bolt…

Summary: the Bolt can be a great car to finance but is garbage to lease.

Quite sad indeed. What is everyone’s opinion about buying out the vehicle for the RV? I have a fully loaded EUV from the MSRP swap, and my residual is just under 19k. I actually love the car and haven’t found any good lease replacements, leaning towards buying.

Buy it out. No-brainer at that RV. I should have gone low trim on the MY21 cause my RV is $23k.

1 Like

Absolutely just buy it for $19k. You’ve got tons of warranty left, don’t like your other options, and thus way you don’t even have to clean your stuff out of it.