What do you guys think of this HUMMER EV SUV lease

Hey Guys,

I am in the market for a Hummer EV SUV 3x 2024. I am getting this deal from a nearby dealer in Florida. Do you guys think it’s a fair deal? Do you guys think I can negotiate it further?

Depends do you feel comfortable paying 1,200 a month for a hummer? Is that including EV credit?

I plan to do 3 years, 10k miles, and use it as a fun toy, not my main vehicle. The EV credit will be applied to the residual. Can I ask them to apply it to lower my payments? Is that even an option generally?

Well whats your rebates for, the ev credit will definitely lower your monthly. Plus you gotta find out what your state offers for EV credits.

She said 7500 EV credit will be applied to the residual.

Seems good compared to my neighbor.

He did $1260 36/15K
$109 MSRP and GM Employee Rebate

Correct its on Residual

Since its a ev, is 36 mos the best term. Compared to what other gm ev leases been doing for their ev

Just wait a few months. Every overpriced EV has needed a massive fire sale after the early adopters got slaughtered and reality set in.

1 Like

Yeah thinking of waiting as well.

What was his downpayment?

Ok, so now you have to go to Edmunds and find out what the residual and MF are for your Region. or sign up for that service on here so you can keep the stealer honest.
Then you need to get those figures from the sales lady so you can do a calculator here.
it seems with the $7,500 tax credit, especially on this vehicle they can really hide it.
As this vehicle will not qualify for that credit on a personal purchase. So the only way to get it is through a lease. so a Company/dealer may or may not choose to pass on the credit.
You will need to find Data points both on Edmunds and LH as to what the Residual and MF were in the past.
Yes in the future the prices will be less but by how much and when is anybodys guess.
But since this is your toy, you can’t put a price on the cost of missed out FUN today.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off-Topic Landfill 6

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.