What do you guys think of iPhone Upgrade Program?

Yeah, looks like the Pro Max is currently $30.55/mo for 36 months, plus the $35 upgrade fee. ~$1,200 after tax for a phone… not for me. :face_vomiting: I buy the phones outright, one or two generations old at a significant discount.

I love Apple, but the actual differences between adjacent generations (of really most of their products) is often minimal.

Mine is $30 per month with the trade-in. That’s for a current generation 14 Pro Max @ 256 GB (and the equivalent at the end of 2 years) every two years and not three. That’s $720 over two years for a $1200 phone.

1 Like

Thats more than half to basically lease it from what it look like this is basically a Toyota when it comes to lease your paying more than half. I remember a family member was trying to get a Camry SE for there new graduate and Toyota want $600 a month lease with about $2k down I told them get the German.

I just found out that whenever the service is slow you could call or chat with them to get a credit I just got $25 off my bill, now my bill is $105 for five lines not bad.

You are lucky to get $480 from Gazelle at the end of 2 years or you can navigate the eBay scam or CL robbery in the parking lot at the 7-11.

This is a zero down, zero DAS, no interest, no tax and no fee lease. You can’t beat that.

Edit: My new phone is actually $11.11 per month for 36 months and that’s even better. $399.96 for a $1200 phone.

1 Like

Verizon constanlty has the offers where the phone is free and you pay for the plan only.

Low end phones for sure.

IMG_2707

2 Likes

It happens for the pro max and the plus as well quite often

Phone is FREE, but the plan is $80-$90/mo lol

uhhh no. the plan is 42 dollars

1 Like

With new service/line, yes.

No? It is 42 dollars regardless. They even have a plan that is 37 after taxes

Usually I get about $5-600 from Apple after 2 years for trade in on a new one

Yep. $90? Maybe for 3 lines……

It’s like leasing a Model S or a Range Rover every couple of years.

2 Likes

What do use as a phone for those 2 months in between?

Surprised no one has mentioned Verizon took away the CC payment

T-Mobile followed……
My military plan still shows it in effect

Season 3 Smiling GIF by The Simpsons

1 Like

I looked at their offer for the $1000 off and lowest I got was $80/mo for a single line, Spectrum uses the Verizon network and I pay $29/mo for Unlimited

you actully have someone in the military?

1 GB a month on a phone I don’t want? Pass.