What do you drink and smoke (cigars)

My favorite smoke is a Monte 3, but they, like all Cuban cigars, have become incredibly expensive. They’re out of my price range since I’ve retired. Still, I like the Monte line, as well as Bolivars and Punch. I am almost finished with a cabinet of Punch Special Selection #2 from 1998 that are spectacular. Away from “islands”, I prefer Nicaragua smokes generally with ring sizes less than 49. Another special cigar is a Fuente 858 sungrown, but they are hard to find. That cigar is perfectly balanced.

I try to pair my smoke with a single malt, like a McC 12 or Balv, but I am less particular about the drink. I also enjoy Cuban Rums since I was lucky enough to get to the island in late 2016 before US policy became more restrictive.

1 Like

I rarely smoke cigars, though I always have few in my drawer, in case someone comes over who likes to have it while sipping brandy. Then I will cut one and have couple of puffs too for a company.
But I have my small collection of drinks (Cognacs, Armagnacs, Scotch whiskeys and etc.).
I personally like Armagnacs, they are available well aged and cost 10 times less than single malt Scotch whiskeys of similar age, not mentioning overpriced cognacs.

Capture2

By drawer, I hope you mean a drawer in a humidor.

No, it’s a larger drawer on a hutch where I have my bottles stored. Not really a cigar aficionado.

Just snatched 2 bottles C923 :sparkler:

1 Like