What can I learn from this lease towards my next one?

You say that, yet you keep focusing on the output. The $50/month lower payment you keep referring to … what were the different inputs that made the output lower?

And that’s why I reached out to get a class in leasing 202 in what I need to learn and understand… was it the 4% markdown? Or were there buried dealer profit in my lease that I hadn’t identified?

My inability to break down a lease into the parts of its whole… to understand the differences is why I reached out hoping a “numbers guy” would teach me a little bit more and help me to understand and identify… some times we can only learn so much on our own, and need someone with a better grasp to break it down more clearly and bring us up to the next learning level…

Thanks again for all the responses much appreciated…

Keep in mind that we have no idea what other deal you’re comparing against to say it’s $50/mo less, so it’s hard for us to say why the deal is different.

A good place to start is working out an accurate calculator for each deal, then you can identify the specific input differences.

This is the way.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.