What can I ask for to improve this deal? 2020 Lincoln Aviator Black Label

For what it’s worth a family member got an 82k aviator black label down in Florida last month for 900/month with first months and dmv down @ 36/10

I would say the same thing, technically buy rate is what they buy at( aka the base mf or apr for ford) in this case shows 6.95%, and mf shows 3.32%… however according to Edmunds 3.32% is “buy rate”

What it looks like is they are showing the buy rate under mf and the actual rate under buy rate…

this is what I interpreted it as… you can’t go below the mf but you can mark it up…

I’ll agree with that

they aren’t making 7k on the backend, doesn’t the financing company aka ford mc make money off the mf… unless it’s marked up.

They would be making money off that 3.x% which is probably 2k maybe 3k? (assuming the mf is 6.95%)

that 6.95% throws off the numbers… weirdo imo.

for what it’s worth the navigator is better per dollar atm than the aviator, understand the navigator is way bigger and comes with its own set of quirks in terms of size but spending $900 + 5k das probably gets you within $100-$200 of a navigator anyway.

The 7k number I posted is the delta between the 3.32% and 6.95% rates

can you show the math? that’s very surprising well I guess it is 3.5%+ difference.

3.63% delta is equivalent to a MF increase of .0015 (3.63/2400).

Monthly rent charge due to the delta =.0015x(72486+46689)=$179

39 months at $179 a month is $6981 in total extra rent charge

1 Like

makes sense, and what’s your opinion on the buy rate and “money factor or rate” rows?

Easiest way to tell would be to plug both in to the calculator and see which one gives the same answer as the dealer. It’s definitely confusing how it is written.

I thank you for all your help, bottom line looks like this is a pretty bad deal.

I posted the calculator yesterday with the numbers plugged in. Matched the sheet within a dollar. They are using 3.32% apr

1 Like

X-plan price on this vehicle is $73,636. If you qualify for no rebates then the dealer is making about $200 on the front end. Who is paying for delivery?

My thing is… Why are you buying this in Michigan if your from AZ?? You should be able to walk into any Lincoln dealer and get this deal. I do show a Military & Trade Assist bonus for AZ ($1500), but you are right, elsewhere there is about $3500 in rebates but not AZ.

hi did you end up leasing this ? I’m looking at a navigator

I didn’t looking at an x7 now.

Why did you white out the Vin? By looking at the MSRP, it appears you chose a Black Label… Why not a Loaded Reserve instead? What are the features you are looking to have in the car? it has a better program. Let me know if you need help

The lease sheet and the title say it is a black label trim…