What can I ask for to improve this deal? 2020 Lincoln Aviator Black Label

I am a first-time leaser, trying to do this on my own. Please any help would be greatly appreciated along with any criticism. I appreciate all the help!!!

quote (2)|386x500

Really bad deal…
5k dwon payment no good
About 1400 license fee. ! What !?

You need to know the RV MF and incentives for this month .
Other will day this car don’t lease well and I can’t agree more…

Your tags say socal. Is this from an Arizona dealer or a CA dealer?

$0 dealer discount + $0 rebates??

Run…

I assume there must’ve been something b/c MSRP is $82K but selling price is $74K.

To the OP, did the dealer reverse the buy rate and the MF? You could try pushing more on that (depending on what you learn from Edmunds). Also, why 39 mos?

There haven’t been too many Aviator deals on LH (AFAIK). Yours is better than those (which had roughly similar effectively monthly for a cheaper-MSRP car).

RV is .57 per the dealer I will go to Edmunds and find out what it really is. No rebate because I’m in AZ car is in Michigan. About 10% off msrp. 39 month because it was slightly cheaper. As has 7.8% tax rate FYI so yes that sucks. Would doing msd’s help at all? I’ll see if I can get fees lowered more. Thanks for the advice and tips so far.

As for the tags it said I had to pick 2 to post so I just picked not know what that was for.

Not sure what that has to do with rebates

They have a $500 military and $1000 conquest rebate in Michigan. Not in AZ.

Probably. I’m assuming the near 7% interest rate is what they’re charging you (which is horrifying). Dealer should be able to run the numbers w/ MSDs for you to verify…

they are charging you 6.95% for the “mf” (apr)… you should be getting base (3.32%)

each msd is rounded up to nearest $25 and lowers apr by .25%.

Thanks Lazarus. So the 6.95% should be changed to 3.32% correct? And if I do msd’s that should also lower my payment a good chunk right? I talked to other dealers and this 10% off msrp on a black label is unheard off.

That’s because the MF mark up from 3.32% to 6.95% is putting about $7000 back in their pocket, so they may be showing a big discount up front, but they’re cobbling it all back on the back end.

Lincoln have done a great job on the new Aviator but I just cant see it being worth >$1k a month. That payment gets you into some seriously tasty luxury SUV’s from Europe (if that’s your thing)

eh, it really gets you into a navigator which is by far the top suv in the full size market. The navigator has the most room when compared to its competitors like the gls, x7, and escalade.

They are not charging OP 6.95 apr, they are giving them base rate of 3.32 apr.

$164/month lease charge x 39 months is only $6396. They are not making up $7k on the back end of deal.

Posting the calculator to show some clarity for the OP’s current quote. Hopefully it helps in getting some feedback on how OP can negotiate a better deal. My advise would be to look at a diff Make/Model. Aviator are not leasing well…

Thank you I appreciate the help.

If they’re not charging the 6.95 apr mark up from 3.32 apr as was stated earlier, I agree.