What are you cooking? Show us your creations 🍔

This reminds me of a time I was flying back from London sitting next to the CEO of Vitamix. We exchanged some small talk and explained what he did and the company he led. I said, is that like a Ninja? He laughed and laughed, and then educated me. Nice down to earth guy.

Man, haven’t used a sheeter since I worked in BOH pastry as a decorator.

1 Like

Decided to treat the lady for her birthday … Chicken Tandoori

Decided to grill some extra breasts to try to make some Tandoori butter chicken. Will see how that goes :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I actually love that part, too! (even if it drives me crazy)

Totally agree. When we bought our (7-cup) one, I was like, “When will I ever need more than 7 cups???” Argh. It borders on useless (and completely screwed up a brioche we were trying to make 2d ago).

1 Like

I can’t wait for the post COVID thread…”what’s the most ridiculous thing you bought during quarantine”?

3 Likes

That looks so dope!

1 Like

I love to cook but my mom cooked today. So please me so kind as to rate my mom’s balls :laughing:

1 Like

That one is easy…a heavy set of dumbbells

1 Like

grilling and more grilling every day!

also, last saturday was biryani day!

5 Likes

Those shrimp look tasty

2 Likes

Your mom has glorious balls.

1 Like

Usda prime cap steak and wild Argentinian garlic shrimp

6 Likes

Well, a variant of this is on tonight’s menu for me. Let’s see how it turns out.

1 Like

Well that was really good. Needed a little more acid, so I added some lime juice.

11 Likes

I’m a terrible cook in general, but I’ve decided to dabble in a few simple things…

Tomato Pesto Beef Sliders
Pizza
Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake

5 Likes

Ex confectionary decorator, do you use a water bath for the cheesecake? Might help with the cracks if you don’t, if you do, are you using a springform pan?

3 Likes

To expose my lack of knowledge, I didn’t even know what a “water bath” is. So I just looked it up, and I think I’ll be trying that on my next attempt!

Be careful, when using a water bath, it’s super easy to burn yourself if you’re not careful. I have marks on my arms that prove that :laughing:.

1 Like

Marks of a seasoned vet

1 Like

Username checks out

5 Likes