What are you cooking? Show us your creations 🍔

Huh, very interesting… lol. :thinking:

My only remaining hail mary suggestion would be to switch the type of onion being used? Some simply don’t want to caramelize all that well. A standard yellow onion should usually produce the best results…

Post a photo here next time you “try” to make them… I almost made a French Onion soup last night-as it was Cold and Rainy outside-then I realized I had no onions to do so haha send me some I’ll make em for ya and you can freeze them :+1:

1 Like

Riced Cauliflower (Tattoed Chef brand) with Dried Squid in a Primal Kitchen-non dairy Garlic Alfredo Sauce

Breakfast Pizza on a Croissant dough

3 Likes

Do you add a pinch or two of sugar to your onions when trying to carmelize them? Can help get things going.

Yeah, and with different types of onions as @zaimer suggested.

They always end up either mushy or tough/chewy/quasi-burnt (hard to fully describe).

I’ve also tried a high-heat method a couple of times (following some desperate YouTube research).

I have the chance to order this sandwich about once a month, and that scratches the itch, so I’ve grown content with this particular ineptitude.

from

1 Like

Have you tried a bit more love?

Ralph Fiennes Clapping GIF by Searchlight Pictures

4 Likes

Ha, I just watched that for the first time on our flight to Maui. I thought it was a good movie, definitely interesting. :skull_and_crossbones: :plate_with_cutlery:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Bear Catching GIF

8 Likes

That would be the gravlax:
2.5 lbs organic Scottish farm-raised salmon
Maldon sea salt flakes
Organic cane sugar
Butcher Block pepper
Dill
Taffel Akvavit

3 Likes

Vlad’s Chicken™ ready for roasting.

3 Likes

Key lime pie fresh from the oven. Still needs garnishing once it cools down. I’m usually not much for pie, but this is probably one of my favorites.

11 Likes

Castlevania Uncle Vlad?

My first instinct was to call it Chicken Impala, but that had interpretational risks given the focus of this forum. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did you go to the edmunds forum to check the RV, MF, and incentives for this particular Model?

3 Likes

5 Likes

Dall-E?

1 Like

Was interesting trying to come up with the right prompt for it. Ended up with “a photo of a chef presenting a chevy impala made out of chicken”

Dali

People are into Minions cosplay now?