What are the cheapest to lease 8 seat vehicles right now?

Pretty much what the title says. What 8 seat vehicles can typically be had for the lowest monthly with $0 down, no MSD, and not assuming loyalty or other discounts that most people won’t qualify for. Assume good credit.

1 Like

Firing from the hip without tons of time spent researching… I’d gamble the CX-90 PHEV

Subaru Ascent

1 Like

I have Highlander xle fwd w bench seats in the 575 range. Tax tags inc for most states.

That’s a 7 I believe, aren’t the 2nd row captain chairs?

It’s available in an 8-seat capacity as an option.

CX90 PHEV only has 8 seat option on the base trim, and dealers rarely ever have any 8 seaters in stock.

It took me 48 seconds to find one in Florida. Let’s not act like it’s finding a unicorn.

What do those typically go for ?

Ascent premium AWD is under $500 tax included with just first month and registration in CA through me

No idea about FL market but I figure AWD isn’t high demand there

Thanks for the info it will be a good reference point to use for future negotiations.

Pathfinder

1 Like

Cheapest is probably CX90. But it may also be the smallest 8-seater. Followed by the Ascent. Would either one satisfy your needs?

Hey all, sorry for going silent for a while. Life happened a bit.

Granted, we haven’t haggled yet, but so far everything we’ve looked at, including the Ascent, Pathfinder, and CX90, have all been in the mid $600s or higher at local dealers, and we’ve been looking at low to mid trims.

FWIW, my wife isn’t particularly interested in the Ascent, but if it saves $100 / month it’s still a possibility. We may be interested in the Highlander mentioned here. We currently have a 21 Highlander Hybrid Platinum 4wd and like it. Ours is only a 7 seater though and ideally we’d like something with more cargo space, but that’s probably out of our price range.